Quantcast
Great Sporting Photos - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Great Sporting Photos

7 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

One of my favourite non-f**tball sportsmen, growing up. 

I remember liking Said Aouita too. 

Johnson is a very good speaker and analyst on lots of topics. Did a great BBC documentary programme about black Sportspeople and whether or not their successes have been down to genetics or hard work and desire. Always remembered that one.

• Upvote 1

One that has a fight for being one of my favourite motorsport photos of all time on the Safari rally. 

RRBX5wzba2pgKczhVTlqWyHtJ32SgDoDbpEOfqGF

The Safari has always been a good spot for photos in general though.

CpWGsYgXgAAH8bz.jpg

credit_cmcklein_photography.jpg

MCG38Ken19AwuCMdlRQUEkEpwLshXG4IKEeOVI65

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Johnson is a very good speaker and analyst on lots of topics. Did a great BBC documentary programme about black Sportspeople and whether or not their successes have been down to genetics or hard work and desire. Always remembered that one.

I am in the process of doing BBC's ' Couch to 5k ' fitness programme download and have picked Michael Johnson as my chosen tutor. His voice is like liquid chocolate , I hope it has an honourable mention in the ' great voices ' thread.

henderson_paul.jpg

Paul Henderson celebrates scoring the winning goal in the 1972 Summit Series between Canada and the USSR.

We thought we'd kick their asses, repeatedly and comprehensively. However it took a last minute goal in the final game of the series to decide it.

• Upvote 1