You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great Sporting Photos

Bjornebye

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, yes it was. We always used to walk up and fuck around racing or not though dodgy going up the ralla as once past our domain, past the Giro and chicken factory you where in Dodge territory then after that another gangs territory. 

Found a Songys in Bechers Brook too. 

• Upvote 1

There used to be some great sport photography shown in the back page of the Observer Sport supplement, once a month, it would say who's who in picture and what's the story, two I remember was Gatting as he's bowled by Warne, another the closing stages of Dancing Brave flying down the outside to take the Arc, Breaskey who lost the ride on Dancing Brave because of the Derby loss said I could smell the prize money and then Eddery came flying past. 

I wish I'd cut them out and kept them and made a sort of scrapbook, one more was Carlos Alberto wheeling round the back of the goal after  cracking in the 4th against Italy 70, all the cameras flashing in the crowd.

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

There used to be some great sport photography shown in the back page of the Observer Sport supplement, once a month, it would say who's who in picture and what's the story, two I remember was Gatting as he's bowled by Warne, another the closing stages of Dancing Brave flying down the outside to take the Arc, Breaskey who lost the ride on Dancing Brave because of the Derby loss said I could smell the prize money and then Eddery came flying past. 

I wish I'd cut them out and kept them and made a sort of scrapbook, one more was Carlos Alberto wheeling round the back of the goal after  cracking in the 4th against Italy 70, all the cameras flashing in the crowd. 

Breaskey? You mean Greville Starkey?