You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Funniest US Sitcom Ever - Semi-Finals - Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia vs Cheers

Bjornebye

Funniest US Sitcom Ever - Semi-Finals  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Funniest US Sitcom Ever - Semi-Finals

• Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
    • Cheers

28 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Never understood the aged badly thing. Basically, it means a film or television series is different in style from modern ones, does it not?

Sort of.    All I know is when I watched it years ago, I truly didn't see the fuss but knew it was rated once upon a time so couldn't be that shit. 

50/50? What the fuck is wrong with people? 

Clearly it’s Always Sunny. 

Which should win this competition in an absolute canter now given the actual best show, Curb Your Enthusiasm, has been knocked out by a vastly inferior show. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

He's not in the first season. 

ha - you're right ! but you get my point.

cat stepped on my keyboard before i finished my last post....you can't judge it on a few moments out of context.