Quantcast
What's the first thing your going to do once the the Lockdown is Over ? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Dougie Do'ins

What's the first thing your going to do once the the Lockdown is Over ?

8 hours ago, Champ said:

Go round and hug my mum and dad, assuming you mean when the people in  vulnerable groups can move freely again.

And then go to the gym 

I repped the first bit of this, but wanted to beg the second. You got lucky.

• Upvote 1

Bring the kids to see my mam and dad. I'm presuming my parents will be so over come by joy at seeing their only grand children (especially my eldest, he's 4 and they think the sun shines out of his arse) they'll forget I'm there, which in turn will give me a chance to run. 

Which I'll take by the way. Then it's off to the dragon in Tallaght village for a few pints of plain. 

Afterwards ill get myself a bag of chips and a battered sausage for the walk home, praying I won't be mugged on the journey. Oh to feel alive! 

• Upvote 2

I'm looking forward to a pint. I don't really drink at home even though I've a shit load of beer in. Be nice if this is done and dusted before July so I won't have another holiday cancelled, not the most important thing in the scheme of things but a holiday would be nice.

Set up a shop on eBay to sell all the unused toilet paper, pasta & long life milk I bought.

And then probably take our daughter round to see my Dad.

4 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I repped the first bit of this, but wanted to beg the second. You got lucky.

I’ve been thinking about you and yours, Bob. Where did all that talk about ‘routine’ and ‘normality’ go?

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Champ said:

I’ve been thinking about you and yours, Bob. Where did all that talk about ‘routine’ and ‘normality’ go?

Yeah, Christ!

the good thing is my little girl loves reading, writing, and doing what she’s told, so at least the “home schooling” element of all this isn’t too difficult.

Thanks for your thoughts. Means a lot.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Walk through West Derby village like Andy Dufresne in the rain then pop in the Halton Castle for a Guinness 

Fucks sake Stig. 

I have ale, cider, lager, white and red wine, gin, rum and port in. 

And now all I want is a Guinness. 

12 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Fucks sake Stig. 

I have ale, cider, lager, white and red wine, gin, rum and port in. 

And now all I want is a Guinness. 

Listen to Up The Junction by Squeeze. Then you’ll really know how it feels to miss the pub 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Listen to Up The Junction by Squeeze. Then you’ll really know how it feels to miss the pub 

Ironically that's the song now playing on the jukebox in the orient.

Joking ur cnnt.

47 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Walk through West Derby village like Andy Dufresne in the rain then pop in the Halton Castle for a Guinness 

Where you would almost certainly find me in the snug with a book and drinking lager with wine chasers!

2 minutes ago, Kidder Bukowski said:

Where you would almost certainly find me in the snug with a book and drinking lager with wine chasers!

What book? 

15 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

If we all get through it then a big family shindig at The Fishpool Inn in Delamere is defo on the cards.

5 mins from my house that, I’ll put you a pint behind the bar. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Kidder Bukowski said:

Any fuckin book. I've been going in that place for donkeys years. Great little boozer!

Its 2 mins away from my house. I drink on the bar on the left as you walk in. Some cracking characters. The barmaids take no shit as well. Lovely pub. 

I took @Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper in there for a quick pint before the parade. 

• Upvote 1