You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What's the first thing your going to do once the the Lockdown is Over ?

Dougie Do'ins

17 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Good pub that, was Grobbelaars local many years ago.

When he first came over he rented a house over the road from my nan in aigburth. Kept some sort of parrot in the window, stig will know what type, hes not adverse to a cockatoo

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Its 2 mins away from my house. I drink on the bar on the left as you walk in. Some cracking characters. The barmaids take no shit as well. Lovely pub. 

I took @Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper in there for a quick pint before the parade. 

I'll probably know you then. I was in there everyday of my life (outside of holidays) before all this shite. Prefer the quiet of the snug to read my book though.

1 hour ago, Kidder Bukowski said:

I'll probably know you then. I was in there everyday of my life (outside of holidays) before all this shite. Prefer the quiet of the snug to read my book though.

Do you know Sainsburys Phil? 

I'm not a 'regular' like but will defo have been in there when you have. Great pub. 

Shanklys granddaughter drinks in the main bar. Her and her fella sit at the corner of it smashing wine in. Probably shouldn't have said that though. Cocknocker will go in there and glass her. 

Own up to killing and skinning me missus and for using her skin to make a medieval catapult and launching her body parts into the neighbours annoyingly well kept gardens.

Oh, and stop using fucking hand cleanser and sanitiser, my hands are like the singing detectives. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jennings said:

When this is over, I am going to go to...

... @Redder Lurtz 's pub.

Anyone coming? 

Yeah I think a good load of us should have a TLW piss up there. 

If only to see how redderz describes us all. 

"Yeah all my mates are here, thats erm.... Sugar Ape, thats... Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper and him there with the santa hat on is the landlord from bristol who got accused of killing the woman in the flat below" 

• Upvote 1