Quantcast
Tory Liverpool fans - Page 4 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Doctor Troy

Tory Liverpool fans

10 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

Go on then, Plums - elucidate.

A guy with a handful of posts is claiming to be the voice of the forum. Surely I can't be the only one who thinks that's ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

A guy with a handful of posts is claiming to be the voice of the forum. Surely I can't be the only one who thinks that's ridiculous.

Err how is he claiming to be the voice of the forum? He called you a bellend. You are a bellend. Good on him. You're just pissed off that his rep score is higher. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Err how is he claiming to be the voice of the forum? He called you a bellend. You are a bellend. Good on him. You're just pissed off that his rep score is higher. 

He's clearly a dickhead but the only person who doesn't recognise it, is him

QED.

3 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

QED.

Talking about yourself again ? Fuck off and neg shanks again you bullshitting little lava lamp. 

Once I walked into a pub and was struck by the stink of shit. I commented that there was something wrong with the sewers. I'm not a qualified or experienced sanitation engineer, but I was still able to make a correct assessment.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

It is ridiculous. Everyone knows I’m the fucking authority around here. How comes you didn’t answer my question on the last page? You were around and posting on other threads at the time...

8 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

It is ridiculous. Everyone knows I’m the fucking authority around here. How comes you didn’t answer my question on the last page? You were around and posting on other threads at the time...

You accused me of speaking highly of Tories, so I wasn't inclined to respond. 

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

You accused me of speaking highly of Tories, so I wasn't inclined to respond. 

I've got 3 words for you. Austerity. 

4 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Is that the first time you’ve ever dodged a question in your life?

Ha the crayon posted last week that he has never dodged a question despite constantly doing it and he has just admitted to doing just that. He will probably deny it though. 

16 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

QED.

Haha, have you seen your arse yet lad? It only got took me a couple of posts to get the ball rolling. Stop being a cunt or go and support someone else

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

You just shared it. 

He shared it on his wall. , that's a screenshot. I'm sure if I did Bjornebye would be calling me all kinds on faceaids.

Living down here I’ve been seeing similar shit to that being posted and shared around for a couple of weeks now. I can already guess how it’ll be spun even when the results of the government’s inaction really start to show in the next few days. Boris the Brave, he took the Coronavirus so you don’t have to. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Living down here I’ve been seeing similar shit to that being posted and shared around for a couple of weeks now. I can already guess how it’ll be spun even when the results of the government’s inaction really start to show in the next few days. Boris the Brave, he took the Coronavirus so you don’t have to. 

Or "imagine how many people would have died if Corbyn was in charge"

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

You see the language used there,even by you in jest 'Boris' versus 'Corbyn.' They want to give a racist,bigoted,tory clown a human face while 'Corbyn' is just some Revolutionary with no care for the common person despite the tories decimating everything the ordinary person needs. Really riles me up,and don't even get me started on calling a December election with extremely likelihood of pissing down rain and it being 'too cold' for people to go out. It's brilliant strategy,but when you have as much money as you want its no wonder.