You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Liverpool fans

Harry Squatter

17 minutes ago, CurtisJones said:

The conservative party represent sound economic judgement and realistic social responsibility.

It saddens me to see the conservative party rhetoric on LFC forums, with the strong penchant for anti Margaret Thatcher bashing, like it should represent sound thinking and social commentary about what we're tough decisions and economic game changers in the long term.

Go fuck yourselves, Corbyn nonces.

We just had 10 years of austerity. we were told there was no money. Now, they have found it. Food banks, means testing, denying people benefits, it was all a moral choice, not an economic one. We know that now.

So Go Fuck Yourself.

• Upvote 2

anything else?  I challenge the rhetoric on Liverpool forums that closes down meaningful debate and the exchange of views.

Mr. Diarrhea,you wouldn't think so would you?on the basis that I'm prepared to say what I think, despite beliefs such as yours being standard and accepted. 

• Downvote 6

2 minutes ago, CurtisJones said:

anything else?  I challenge the rhetoric on Liverpool forums that closes down meaningful debate and the exchange of views.

Mr. Diarrhea,you wouldn't think so would you?on the basis that I'm prepared to say what I think, despite beliefs such as yours being standard and accepted. 

You didn’t know what I believe. What pray tell did you expect on the whole regarding Conservatives and Margaret Thatcher on a Liverpool Football Club Forum? Happy Birthday Maggie thread? Bernard Ingram Fanboys?

16 minutes ago, CurtisJones said:

I'm prepared for you to set out what you believe if you are suggesting that I have attempted to misrepresent you.

My faith in the conservative cause doesn't revolve around Thatcher.  

You tuck your vest in your underpants, don’t you?

• Upvote 7

27 minutes ago, CurtisJones said:

I'm prepared for you to set out what you believe if you are suggesting that I have attempted to misrepresent you.

Faith? Conservative cause?

Loon...

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, CurtisJones said:

You assumed by beliefs correctly. Again, what did you expect on the whole on a Liverpool Football Club Forum? 
Jacob Rhys Moggs favourite recipe?It’s poor people Foie Gras.

Ann Widdicombe, Theresa May, Pritti Patel. Snog, Marry, avoid?

2 hours ago, CurtisJones said:

The conservative party represent sound economic judgement and realistic social responsibility.

And yet, after 10 years of Conservative "sound economic judgement" there are millions of people in poverty, while more billionaires than ever squander the nation's wealth.

I would ask you to explain how that's possible, but I'd much rather tell you to go fuck yourself with a saltpetre prick. 

• Upvote 1

Some Tories are cunts, some Liverpool fans are cunts. Tory Liverpool fans aren't cunts merely because they're one or the other.

There are good Tory Liverpool fans out there I'm sure, it's just that they are found guilty (of being a cunt) by association with a party that chose to treat the city of Liverpool with such utter disdain for decades. We stood up for ourselves and the Establishment don't like a proletariat with a backbone.

10 hours ago, Barry McBumsniffer said:

Some Tories are cunts, some Liverpool fans are cunts. Tory Liverpool fans aren't cunts merely because they're one or the other.

There are no good Tory Liverpool fans out there I'm sure, it's just that they are found guilty (of being a cunt) by association with a party that chooses to treat the city of Liverpool with such utter disdain. We stand up for ourselves and the Establishment don't like a proletariat with a backbone.

Hello everyone.  Foreigner here with an interest in British politics as it affects my country due to a little border with you lot. But not as much interest as the politics in my own country, obviously.

But can I just say, one of the reasons your Brexit happened was because brexiteers were belittled and talked down to by anti-brexit people.  That just got the brexiteers backs up and ensured they voted to leave. Maybe learn from it and actually debate with the Tory bloke here and point out why tory politics kill many more people than any others party politics.  You know, instead of just trying to come up with clever mean names to call him or her?  Just a suggestion

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Hello everyone.  Foreigner here with an interest in British politics as it affects my country due to a little border with you lot. But not as much interest as the politics in my own country, obviously.

But can I just say, one of the reasons your Brexit happened was because brexiteers were belittled and talked down to by anti-brexit people.  That just got the brexiteers backs up and ensured they voted to leave. Maybe learn from it and actually debate with the Tory bloke here and point out why tory politics kill many more people than any others party politics.  You know, instead of just trying to come up with clever mean names to call him or her?  Just a suggestion

But Trump looks like an Oran Gutan.

So does Johnson.

Calling them fat, wispy-haired ape cunts (and calling anyone that doesn't agree with us a racist) is a lot more fun than offering, supporting and championing more intelligent, humane alternatives.

Argumentum ad hominem rules OK.

9 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

Easier to take the vote off them

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, JohnnyH said:

To be fair I asked him twice what he expected on a Liverpool site. There was always going to be dissent, a lot of Liverpudlians on here. Did he debate? No.

He lauded the Tories and abused others. Not like a Tory.

6 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

To be fair I asked him twice what he expected on a Liverpool site. There was always going to be dissent, a lot of Liverpudlians on here. Did he debate? No.

He lauded the Tories and abused others. Not like a Tory.

What price it's a Left lawyer's alternative TLW account?