Quantcast
Funniest Ever US Sitcoms Round 1 - Big Bang Theory vs Cheers - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

Funniest Ever US Sitcoms Round 1 - Big Bang Theory vs Cheers

Funniest Ever US Sitcoms Round 1  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Funniest Ever US Sitcoms Round 1

Cheers had some good moments, don't know the other as I just carry on flicking through the channels, from what I've seen it looked like one of those ones that have all the same format, there's always a geek or something, so it's Cheers plus that blond bird is fit, that Kirsty one was also at one time before she turned into a barrage balloon. 

54 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Cheers. No contest. I’m not a huge fan of Cheers, but am not into The Big Bang Theory at all.

This.

I never really got into Cheers either but it's obvious that it was very well written and brilliantly played.

I can't watch 10 seconds of big bang theory without changing the channel. Don't get the appeal at all.

Having one or two fit women in it does not render it watchable just like EastEnders or Britain's got no self respect.

Absolutely gutting that Trailer Park Boys can't make this seeing as it's Canadian. Pisses on both these shows by a big green bastard of a considerable distance

Cheers is great. Big Bang Theory is garbage, Penny's body aside.

One of the most shamelessly touristy things I ever did was go to Cheers in Boston...