Quantcast
This is not a drill - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

This is not a drill

Get your arses over to the General Forum, make yourselves part of history and cast your vote in the Final of the greatest sitcom of all time 

5 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

A vote for Blackadder is a vote to annoy Stig. 

Do it.

A vote for whoever you think is the funniest is a vote for common decency. Something carpet nonce over there struggles with. 

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

A vote for whoever you think is the funniest is a vote for common decency. Something carpet nonce over there struggles with. 

Are you actually accusing me of noncing a carpet?

It was a shite competition from the off. It pitted two shit sitcoms against each other in the first round (Dad’s Army and Men Behaving Badly) allowing one to go through, when both should have been pitted against a better sitcom and eliminated.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It was a shite competition from the off. It pitted two shit sitcoms against each other in the first round (Dad’s Army and Men Behaving Badly) allowing one to go through, when both should have been pitted against a better sitcom and eliminated.

Thats gratitude for me tying to keep people mildly entertained during this whole thing. I won't bother again. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats gratitude for me tying to keep people mildly entertained during this whole thing. I won't bother again. 

Were on day 2 of lockdown and it's over already. Bit disappointed about that. 

Stiggseh -- this latest run you're on is a bit shit man.

First the Atletico thread, then the cup, then Watford - and now you have Fawlty Towers getting beat in the final??

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

What can I say? I’m a cunt.

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

The shitcom thread.

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

I’ve enjoyed it and would like another one. I fancy board/table top games. Vlad suggested children’s television, which would be decent. However, it might be difficult to narrow down to sixteen. Plus, depending on the programmes, some posters may be excluded from taking part given we didn’t all grow up in the same era.