Quantcast
Online food shopping - Page 7 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Tony Moanero

Online food shopping

14 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

You're going on ignore now. You're boring the tits off me now. Hero. 

Thats me gutted. Go on run away

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I wish I had as much of a grasp on things as the guy who spends years calling women mucky slags on here, then starts piously telling people off for being misogynistic now society has told him it’s not okay rather than his own morals. 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Mucky slag mate. Rattled her.

I bummed her between takes when she was filming Blow. 

I got off before the end though. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

You’ve met me in real life and I’m the guy Engles and Marx kicked out of the symposium at The Cotton Tree in Hyde for being a ‘bit too out there’.

If you don’t agree, you stood trial in Nuremberg.

I’ve been in there. 

Right, Nelly got all "make me" then popped me on ignore and went to his padded cell so I shall leave it there. I've done enough arguing for 1 day. I shall now be sweetness and light in a world of misery and gloom

Just now, A Red said:

Right, Nelly got all "make me" then popped me on ignore and went to his padded cell so I shall leave it there. I've done enough arguing for 1 day. I shall now be sweetness and light in a world of misery and gloom

Your best mates on in 10  minutes 

6 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Mucky slag mate. Rattled her.

Astonishing that you’ve convinced yourself this somehow makes you come across favourably. The fuck is wrong with you?

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve been in there. 

Doesn’t surprise me, did they send you to Spandau?

1 minute ago, PestiRed said:

Doesn’t surprise me, did they send you to Spandau?

They provided sausage and chips after a football match.  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

They provided sausage and chips after a football match.  

Unusual sentence for a war crimes tribunal. Unless they also served beans

11 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I’ve been in there. 

It genuinely held the first ever meeting of the workers party (latterly known as the Communist Party) of the UK. It’s a little known/celebrated fact.

I think it’s closed now, just like the cigarette factory.

I was in there about ten years ago and it was a fucking dump, the time after that though it was worse.

3 minutes ago, moof said:

Astonishing that you’ve convinced yourself this somehow makes you come across favourably. The fuck is wrong with you?

A truckload of presumptions as ever.

By all means dodge the point.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

I'm not a fan particularly

Yeah and I don't like singing rebel songs in graveyards at 3am 

1 minute ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

A truckload of presumptions as ever.

By all means dodge the point.

What was the point? It’s not good to try and change past toxic behaviour? You’re off the deep end on this one you daft cunt 

Just now, moof said:

What was the point? It’s not good to try and change past toxic behaviour? You’re off the deep end on this one you daft cunt 

The point is that you’re a mewling, self-righteous little quim who minces in and tries to faux-moralise at people on here all of the time.

It’s good you’ve realised your past behaviour was so distasteful however.

We’re none of us perfect, even me.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It genuinely held the first ever meeting of the workers party (latterly known as the Communist Party) of the UK. It’s a little known/celebrated fact.

I think it’s closed now, just like the cigarette factory.

I was in there about ten years ago and it was a fucking dump, the time after that though it was worse.

The blue plaque gave it away. It’s gone and was always a shit pub. The Hyde league was no place for shrinking violets.  

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

The blue plaque gave it away. It’s gone and was always a shit pub. The Hyde league was no place for shrinking violets.  

Still no idea how you signpost sarcasm on the interwebs, but yeah, they don’t hyde it very well and never mention it.

My ‘favourite’ boozer in that part of the world is George IV around the corner, proper shithole they had about five crown green blowing green in its beer garden. You could guarantee a really awkward pint in there.  

Hyde league pool? 

• Upvote 1