You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Online food shopping

Tony Moanero

On 27/03/2020 at 17:31, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I'll start posting Amazon food bargains in here.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BULK-POWDERS-Natural-Cashew-Butter/dp/B00SP32HX2/

£7.69 is a bargain for this.

Out of stock, but lets you order.

Amazon are cunts for changing prices when sales for an item increases, so check price hasn't increased before ordering.

That stuff's meant to be shit, I'll stick to Meridian.  Infact I'm finshing a 1kg container of it now.

29 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

We were supposed to get our Tesco delivery between 9-10am today.

Phoned up Tesco and they've just said they've had to source drivers in from elsewhere and we will be getting it at some point today.

Mad times.

You should demand a discount and a place at the front of the queue for your next shop as a gesture of goodwill. 

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Are we still doing that thing of pretending that the situation/measures in place in shops now are the same as they were a couple of weeks ago when another discussion took place? 

Yaaaaaawn. Why can't people just have a genuine discussion instead of telling lies/twisting facts. It's really tiresome. 

No they are a lot better, so now you would give up a slot for a blood cancer sufferer but not before?

You wont answer, I know that

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Just as long as you don't add your usual little pathetic deceitful twist to it, then knock yourself out. 

I've made a point of quoting everything you've said on this subject. The pathetic deceitful twist? 

You wouldnt give up or condone giving up a delivery slot to the vulnerable because it was too risky. Now you will because its not as risky.

I'm pretty sure that summarises it 

• Downvote 1

Just now, A Red said:

I've made a point of quoting everything you've said on this subject. The pathetic deceitful twist? 

You wouldnt give up or condone giving up a delivery slot to the vulnerable because it was too risky. Now you will because its not as risky.

I'm pretty sure that summarises it 

It's not my fault that you let people down. Take your temper tantrum out on someone else. It's really boring. 

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ll tell you what we all need delivered to this thread. Some fresh beef. This current lot keeps repeating on me. 

What this thread needs is someone to defend Nelly. You try.

• Downvote 1

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

I’ve got a delivery slot myself for Wednesday. Do you think I should list my ailments here for you to decide if I’m vulnerable enough?

No, I know you are. Its good youve got a delivery slot, youre exactly the type of person that should get them as a priority. If i lived near you I would have, genuinely, offered to get it for you.

This isnt defending Nelly though is it?

• Upvote 1