You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Online food shopping

Tony Moanero

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Behave. You couldn’t give a shit other than you want to get a dig in.

Not at all. I was blushing reading that. The lack of respect toward women in that comment made me physically sick. And the hypocrisy of it all given the poster's current behaviour... Awful. Just awful. 

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

Mook is the one who wouldn’t drink with a Tory or ever have one as a friend so chose to work in wealth management.  Like my mate Dave the vet, fucking hates animals.  

I work in wealth management? News to me. Even if I did, people who dislike capitalism still have to pay for food & a roof over their heads.

You're also still misquoting me on the tory thing about 4 years after I said it. Give it a fucking rest.

15 minutes ago, Mook said:

I work in wealth management? News to me. Even if I did, people who dislike capitalism still have to pay for food & a roof over their heads.

You're also still misquoting me on the tory thing about 4 years after I said it. Give it a fucking rest.

It was me who said I won't drink with a tory and I stand by my comment. Working for/with them is pretty much unavoidable.

10 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It was me who said I won't drink with a tory and I stand by my comment. Working for/with them is pretty much unavoidable.

Kinell mate. Even you must be able to see that way off what you initially said.

I doubt there's anyone on here who doesn't work with or for Tories. I know I do.

1 hour ago, A Red said:

You do realise its for the most serious 1.5 million people who have to lock down for 3 months? Its not for the pensioners living alone with no immediate family or others that are vulnerable but not within the 3 month category.

Sainsburys are trying to make it so that their online delivery slots are only for the above, kind of vindicates what I have been asking for. Remember, me wanting non vulnerable to give up some slots for the vulnerable, was one of the most ludicrous things you've ever seen on the internet. An idea that you couldnt agree with.

Truth is you couldnt give a fuck as long as you are alright, its all there for posterity in this thread. 

Please give it a rest will you. Good on you for helping the vulnerable but none of know enough about each other to accuse them of deliberately trying to stop those vulnerable people getting supplies. 

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

Not at all. I was blushing reading that. The lack of respect toward women in that comment made me physically sick. And the hypocrisy of it all given the poster's current behaviour... Awful. Just awful. 

The real question is 'Do you think Moof,Mook or Moo would make your studs list?'

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Please give it a rest will you. Good on you for helping the vulnerable but none of know enough about each other to accuse them of deliberately trying to stop those vulnerable people getting supplies. 

I responded to a post aimed at me from someone that had supposedly left the thread. Again.

I'm not really sure what you are on about, I did not accuse him of deliberately trying to stop people getting supplies. If he has another go please may I respond? 

2 hours ago, 3 Stacks said:

I could take that post and use it to fertilise a Coronavirus survival greenhouse.

6 minutes ago, A Red said:

It was lovely and warm. Nice to see my mum, she seems in good spirits.

We were driving back to Liverpool on leave once when I was in the navy but had to drop a lad off in Worcester. We ended up getting on the piss on the Friday night. Lovely looking town with the nice buildings and that but fuck me it’s punchy. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

We were driving back to Liverpool on leave once when I was in the navy but had to drop a lad off in Worcester. We ended up getting on the piss on the Friday night. Lovely looking town with the nice buildings and that but fuck me it’s punchy. 

Its where that cunt who wore the abusive tshirt about hillsborough lives, about 5 minutes walk from my mum

3 minutes ago, A Red said:

Its where that cunt who wore the abusive tshirt about hillsborough lives, about 5 minutes walk from my mum

He got terrorised within hours of that picture going viral. Scousers on twitter had his address.