You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Online food shopping

Tony Moanero

27 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Mook is the one who wouldn’t drink with a Tory or ever have one as a friend so chose to work in wealth management.  Like my mate Dave the vet, fucking hates animals.  

You can't bring the system down from inside without being inside the system.

Anyway, you clearly love gas, but have made it your lifes work to turn off the gas for as many grannies as possible. Consistency kids. 

1 minute ago, Chairman Meow said:

You can't bring the system down from inside without being inside the system.

Anyway, you clearly love gas, but have made it your lifes work to turn off the gas for as many grannies as possible. Consistency kids. 

Well that’s not strictly the case, I no longer work for British Gas. I now own meters!!! The power mwah ha ha ha ha ha!!

• Upvote 1

The volunteer scheme is all very well, but people are being asked to sign up online, and a lot of older isolated people are not going to be able to do that. A helpline might be helpful, with the ability for a volunteer to go and verify they are alone.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I thought it was mook who scuttled Penelope Cruz and moof who started the Katy Perry thread? And moo was just a lonely cow who got bored of sitting in a field every udder day?

Not far off your description for me. 

Me, [Moo] mainly lurks with intent, definitely not Code, definitely not a misogynist. 

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Moo said:

Not far off your description for me. 

Me, [Moo] mainly lurks with intent, definitely not Code, definitely not a misogynist. 

Mook stuffs things up his arse, Moof sticks things up women's arses and Moo wanks in the bushes.

41 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I went to the Asda on Walton Hall Avenue today at about 15:30 and I've never seen it so quiet. managed to get all but two items so hopefully we're seeing an end to this fucking madness.

hope so, it has to end at some point.

43 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I went to the Asda on Walton Hall Avenue today at about 15:30 and I've never seen it so quiet. managed to get all but two items so hopefully we're seeing an end to this fucking madness.

The car park was full this morning.

4 minutes ago, Anubis said:

The car park was full this morning.

They wouldn't have opened the store to loads of queues with empty shelves, waited for all the disappointed customers to leave and then restock the shelves, would they?

5 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

They wouldn't have opened the store to loads of queues with empty shelves, waited for all the disappointed customers to leave and then restock the shelves, would they?

One can only hope. Either that or the cunts are sated on their bonanza and have magnanimously decided to start rationing goods.

8 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

You do realise its for the most serious 1.5 million people who have to lock down for 3 months? Its not for the pensioners living alone with no immediate family or others that are vulnerable but not within the 3 month category.

Sainsburys are trying to make it so that their online delivery slots are only for the above, kind of vindicates what I have been asking for. Remember, me wanting non vulnerable to give up some slots for the vulnerable, was one of the most ludicrous things you've ever seen on the internet. An idea that you couldnt agree with.

Truth is you couldnt give a fuck as long as you are alright, its all there for posterity in this thread.