You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Online food shopping

Tony Moanero

14 minutes ago, moof said:

Pal, you are the archetypal thin skinned narcissistic keyboard warrior. You invent bullshit to make your (ooooh excoriating) put downs seem relevant. You’re a grown man, it’s embarrassing. All about getting that cheap validation. There was zero need to take this to a personal level but you fucking grasped at the opportunity. That says a lot about you. Talk about fucking self awareness 

6B5823C7-CD43-4003-AA86-097171A7B40D.gif

F82408D9-6576-4CD5-9E93-F63B4B5E85C7.jpeg

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, moof said:

Fucking hell, another clueless cunt with an overactive imagination. Can you back up any of those claims? Of course fucking not. Who are you again? 

7 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

That pretty much says it all. You're a fucking turd Moof. Do everyone a favour and flush yourself.

17 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Yeah that’s embarrassing. I’ve made plenty of fucked up statements in poor taste, no defence for that. Is that how we should conduct ourselves as civilised human beings? Absolutely not. I would hope everyone sees how wrong it is to say vile shit like that perpetuating a culture that systemically mistreats women. 

3 minutes ago, moof said:

Yeah that’s embarrassing. I’ve made plenty of fucked up statements in poor taste, no defence for that. Is that how we should conduct ourselves as civilised human beings? Absolutely not. I would hope everyone sees how wrong it is to say vile shit like that perpetuating a culture that systemically mistreats women. 

Apology accepted moof.

Go well.

3 minutes ago, moof said:

That doesn’t cover anything you posted you ridiculous fat cunt 

It shows you to be a horrible lying little shit stain. Why don't you fuck off to mumsnet, you'd be more at home there. The conversations might be a bit racey for you, but you could cover your ears and cry until the worst of it was over.

5 hours ago, General Dryness said:

It shows you to be a horrible lying little shit stain. Why don't you fuck off to mumsnet, you'd be more at home there. The conversations might be a bit racey for you, but you could cover your ears and cry until the worst of it was over.

Imagine how many desperate housewives @moof would end up ploughing through if he went on mumsnet though?

Them mum slags are crazy for cock.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

Can we stop telling people to fuck off to other forums, unless it’s me jokingly asking for Stacksy to be quarantined away from the internet (which is allowed, obviously).

I only did it once. I promise not to do it again, unless its to tell Lizzie to fuck off to arrogantwordsmiths.com. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Moo,moof and mook? I am never sure who is who,or are they all Code anyhow?

Moof: Finger blasted Penelope Cruz but now spends his time calling people misogynists for objectifying women. Presumably in the hope of some kind of mitigation of his sentence when it all goes a bit Harvey Weinstein for him.

Mook: Likes Keith Moon, was desperately in love with his ex-boss and mostly spends his spare time shoving anything he can up his arse.

Moo: Not Moof or Mook

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

Moof: Finger blasted Penelope Cruz but now spends his time calling people misogynists for objectifying women. Presumably in the hope of some kind of mitigation of his sentence when it all goes a bit Harvey Weinstein for him.

Mook: Likes Keith Moon, was desperately in love with his ex-boss and mostly spends his spare time shoving anything he can up his arse.

Moo: Not Moof or Mook

I thought it was mook who scuttled Penelope Cruz and moof who started the Katy Perry thread? And moo was just a lonely cow who got bored of sitting in a field every udder day?