You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Online food shopping

Tony Moanero

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I wish I had as much of a grasp on things as the guy who spends years calling women mucky slags on here, then starts piously telling people off for being misogynistic now society has told him it’s not okay rather than his own morals. 

You just keep on setting the standards we all should follow.

De-stroyed

Image result for black kid gif

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

De-stroyed

Lizzie has just pm'd me to let me know that he won't be around for a while as he's having to head for the Arctic to regenerate in his Fortress of Solitude. 

It was a titanic struggle against worthy opposition, and definitely not hammering a fuckwit into the ground like a tent peg.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Looks like he definitely packed his trunk and said goodbye to the circus 

Until he comes back

Its classic fucked up argument behaviour - snipe - dodge questioning - say your leaving thread - do more sniping - dodge questioning - say youre putting the questioner on ignore - say your leaving thread - come back and snipe 

40 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

De-stroyed

26 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

Lizzie has just pm'd me to let me know that he won't be around for a while as he's having to head for the Arctic to regenerate in his Fortress of Solitude. 

It was a titanic struggle against worthy opposition, and definitely not hammering a fuckwit into the ground like a tent peg.

Look at the quality of your audience. It’s like the tlw version of mrs browns boys 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Thought you’d piped down and fucked off?

Take it up with them, don’t snipe at me.

If we’re being honest, you’ve got plenty enough skeletons in your closet so I don’t see why you feel the need to be a nasty little shithouse. If you can find posts where I’ve called anyone a mucky slag I’d be surprised and I’d hold my hands up and denounce it as toxic sexist bullshit. I guarantee you’ve posted far worse in your time. 3 stacks is ridiculed by every cunt on here and dryness hasn’t seen his cock since 1993 so all of yous can fucking do one. Fraudulent cunts, the lot of you

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, moof said:

If we’re being honest, you’ve got plenty enough skeletons in your closet so I don’t see why you feel the need to be a nasty little shithouse. If you can find posts where I’ve called anyone a mucky slag I’d be surprised and I’d hold my hands up and denounce it as toxic sexist bullshit. I guarantee you’ve posted far worse in your time. 3 stacks is ridiculed by every cunt on here and dryness hasn’t seen his cock since 1993 so all of yous can fucking do one. Fraudulent cunts, the lot of you

A festering heap of shit, in full.

You’re a sanctimonious little twat, who rather than holding his hands up like a man is now pulling out a Stronts with even less shame than when you parade about chiding people for the way they speak about women, despite your long-term output here trying to sell yourself as Wales’ answer to Puff Daddy.  

Get some self-awareness, take it on the chin and fuck off.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, moof said:

Testy. It's case by case basis, mate. And in this case, Lizzie's put you in a body bag. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

You’re a sanctimonious little twat, who rather than holding his hands up like a man is now pulling out a Stronts with even less shame than when you parade about chiding people for the way they speak about women, despite your long-term output here trying to sell yourself as Wales’ answer to Puff Daddy.  

“We ain’t goin nowhere coz it’s Bad boyo for life”

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, moof said:

You're a spineless maggot who takes his moral compass from whatevers fashionable, and hides behind more intelligent posters (which isn't much of a stretch). "Finesse him for me NV! Mew mew".

As I've told you before, I preferred you when you were lying about fingering celebrities and having spa pools full of semi naked models in your garden. You should go back to that or just fuck off up Owen Jones's ringpiece, you odious little cunt.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Pal, you are the archetypal thin skinned narcissistic keyboard warrior. You invent bullshit to make your (ooooh excoriating) put downs seem relevant. You’re a grown man, it’s embarrassing. All about getting that cheap validation. There was zero need to take this to a personal level but you fucking grasped at the opportunity. That says a lot about you. Talk about fucking self awareness 

1 hour ago, General Dryness said:

You're a spineless maggot who takes his moral compass from whatevers fashionable, and hides behind more intelligent posters (which isn't much of a stretch). "Finesse him for me NV! Mew mew".

As I've told you before, I preferred you when you were lying about fingering celebrities and having spa pools full of semi naked models in your garden. You should go back to that or just fuck off up Owen Jones's ringpiece, you odious little cunt.

Fucking hell, another clueless cunt with an overactive imagination. Can you back up any of those claims? Of course fucking not. Who are you again?