You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Online food shopping

Tony Moanero

22 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Still no idea how you signpost sarcasm on the interwebs, but yeah, they don’t hyde it very well and never mention it.

My ‘favourite’ boozer in that part of the world is George IV around the corner, proper shithole they had about five crown green blowing green in its beer garden. You could guarantee a really awkward pint in there.  

Hyde league pool? 

Football. 

The Clarke’s was my favourite.  A bloke went in their one Christmas Day and went missing.  Big appeal for him, Landlord on telly saying what a lovely lad he was etc.  Turns out the bloke had sneaked out onto a flat roof intending to rob the landlords accommodation, slipped, knocked himself out and died of hypothermia. 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

The point is that you’re a mewling, self-righteous little quim who minces in and tries to faux-moralise at people on here all of the time.

It’s good you’ve realised your past behaviour was so distasteful however.

We’re none of us perfect, even me.

Ah, you’re doing a bit. Alright pal, which hotel are we meeting at?

51 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

We’re none of us perfect, even me.

Speak for your fucking self. I've just been on a crusade for shopping for the vulnerable. That makes me about as perfect as anyone could be.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Telling everyone to be selfish cunts no doubt.

I didn't hear him say clueless though. Mind you, it is Boris Johnson...

That comment about us all not being perfect is true. We all have our faults. And make mistakes. 

That's why it's good to acknowledge when we get things right. Just like I was in this thread. Even the government's scientists back up my stance. Demonstrably. Correct. 

I'll take that. And I will humbly exit this thread as there's nothing more to say. 

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

Please accept my apologies for that, I was a little intense. Ok, a cunt

I think most people have probably said things on here they would then feel the need to apologise for, I know I have. We move on as an online community.

Although it definitely sometimes helps to get frustration out of the system somehow.

I think my negs earlier have resulted in me running out of rep for the day!

5 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

That comment about us all not being perfect is true. We all have our faults. And make mistakes. 

That's why it's good to acknowledge when we get things right. Just like I was in this thread. Even the government's scientists back up my stance. Demonstrably. Correct. 

I'll take that. And I will humbly exit this thread as there's nothing more to say. 

I'd love to know what has changed, all thats going to happen is that pensioners and ill people will find it even harder to get shopping slots. Someone will still need to get their shopping for them or they will have to go themselves. Fuck em eh?

8 minutes ago, A Red said:

I'd love to know what has changed, all thats going to happen is that pensioners and ill people will find it even harder to get shopping slots. Someone will still need to get their shopping for them or they will have to go themselves. Fuck em eh?

Are you lot still at it? I've been to Asda, Tesco, Aldi, Iceland, Farmfoods, Lidl, Fresco and Morrisons 5x since you started this argument.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

Are you lot still at it? I've been to Asda, Tesco, Aldi, Iceland, Farmfoods, Lidl, Fresco and Morrisons 5x since you started this argument.

I tried to leave but they ke.........

You get the idea

I'm away all day tomorrow so no shite from me

Just now, A Red said:

I tried to leave but they ke.........

You get the idea

I'm away all day tomorrow so no shite from me

Totally flouting your own Tory rules already. Fuck sake. Good job Nelly has left the thread for good.