Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Spanner

Coronasaints

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

Over the road from Derriford? I had a back operation at the BUPA hospital next door a few years back. (Only because the NHS fucked up and paid for it)

It’s now a Nuffield hospital but yeah. The NHS are taking it over and moving the cancer patients from Derriford hospital to there. 

7 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Devonport Services Rugby Club in Plymouth said for every £10 donated to the NHS a player would shave their head.

Current total raised is over £12,000.

They are gonna need more players.

10 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Devonport Services Rugby Club in Plymouth said for every £10 donated to the NHS a player would shave their head.

Current total raised is over £12,000.

Fuck me anymore and they'll have to sign Code 

Not sure if is the right thread but if a few of you could chuck a fiver in it'd make a lot of difference:

Screenshot_2020-04-06-11-00-45-933_com.nam.fbwrapper.pro.jpg

Obviously the NHS personnel, the shop workers etc, but the man who delivers my morning paper, he used to own the Newsagents but had to sell up through his missus has MS, he still does the paper round of which the elderly where I live must be grateful., the ones that can't get out, I couldn't do without it so a ill be giving him a few bob tip as a thanks, just a small recognition among everything but even so. 

4 hours ago, Remmie said:

Not sure if is the right thread but if a few of you could chuck a fiver in it'd make a lot of difference:

Screenshot_2020-04-06-11-00-45-933_com.nam.fbwrapper.pro.jpg

Fiver sent. I would have given more but your mate has liked his own status there which to be frank is bad etiquette. 

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Fiver sent. I would have given more but your mate has liked his own status there which to be frank is bad etiquette. 

He did and he didn't, it was on my timeline he liked it