You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronasaints

Bruce Spanner

10 minutes ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

What a fucked up society when the coronacunts thread is twice as long as the coronasaints thread

That's probably as much a reflection of TLWers as it is of the respective cunts and saints, perhaps.

We've been known to be a critical lot.

3 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Yeah. Fuck him. 

F90E29FA-CF98-489C-82BC-C1F78ECC9B95.jpeg

Get him in the cunts thread instead. 

Disappointing. I was starting to like him as he claimed in an interview that they were trying to write shit about him because he refused to do interviews with them

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/mar/26/joe-wicks-interview-my-hearthrob-days-are-over

Yesterday, he was in discussions with Channel 4 about streaming his online workouts while the Sun was poring over his videos, trying to spot evidence of a lavish lifestyle from the shots of his living room in Richmond, Surrey.

“It’s a very modest house,” he says. “People just focus on the stupidest things. I mean, look: it’s a nice kitchen, but it’s not anything fancy. It’s because I won’t do an interview with them, that’s why.”

8 hours ago, skaro said:

That's probably as much a reflection of TLWers as it is of the respective cunts and saints, perhaps.

We've been known to be a critical lot.

It takes a cunt to catch a cunt. That’s how we root them out.

37 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

The first line is deadly serious. Fuck you as well. 

Yeh fuck you shaky. 

I don’t get it.  He’s a youngish southern Chelsea supporter (certainly not a Liverpool fan), who was a baby at the time of Hillsborough.  No matter how raw it still is for Liverpool fans it’s not the same for everyone. He’s donating hundreds of thousands to the NHS when he absolutely doesn’t need to and yet he’s a cunt for dealing with the rag?  

8 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Yeh fuck you shaky. 

I don’t get it.  He’s a youngish southern Chelsea supporter (certainly not a Liverpool fan), who was a baby at the time of Hillsborough.  No matter how raw it still is for Liverpool fans it’s not the same for everyone. He’s donating hundreds of thousands to the NHS when he absolutely doesn’t need to and yet he’s a cunt for dealing with the rag?  

See, you do get it. Now more than ever people know what the rag is and the things it’s done. If they still want to take that money then yes, they’re cunts. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

See, you do get it. Now more than ever people know what the rag is and the things it’s done. If they still want to take that money then yes, they’re cunts. 

So you reciprocate right?  

In fact, don’t bother.  You’re wrong.  

Just now, Rico1304 said:

You arent you moron, you are asking a young man with none of the emotional connection you have to feel the same as you.  Which is fucking stupid.  

I’m not asking him anything. I’m expressing my opinion on an Internet forum that I’ve got no time for people who take their coin. How is that stupid, you tit?

I think that particular newspaper is hollow even without the Hillsborough stuff. Absolute cunt of a newspaper. That Dan Wooton writes for them, who else? has Hopkins cunt got a column in it as well? Anyone who associates with that newspaper for any reason from any walk of life is quite the cunt. 

I agree with Rico though... of course the emotion from a Liverpool supporter will be far worse. My feelings are if he is taking money off them and giving it all the the NHS then fair enough. if he is pocketing it then fuck him. I'd say the same for any cunt who associates with that fucking rag. 

We cant always expect every single person to hold them same feelings. 

Devastating news for Chavs but excellent news for NHS staff.

Burberry will leverage its global supply chain to fast-track the delivery of more than 100,000 surgical masks to the NHS for its medical staff. It is the latest British company to throw its weight behind the fight against coronavirus and the first major UK fashion house to do so.

The luxury label will also repurpose its trench coat factory in Yorkshire to make non-surgical gowns and masks for patients.

It is also funding research into a single-dose vaccine developed by the University of Oxford that is on course to begin human trials next month.

12 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

All the staff at the missus’ health club who have volunteered to transfer to their hospital next door and will be looking after cancer patients. 

Over the road from Derriford? I had a back operation at the BUPA hospital next door a few years back. (Only because the NHS fucked up and paid for it)