You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronasaints

Bruce Spanner

6 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

NHS aside, people working in shops. I weigh up if it’s worth the risk of nipping in, grabbing my bits, self serve and tapping the card but these heroes are there working overtime, being moaned at and interacting with hundreds of people a day. 

Yeah, but they're lavishly paid, get to pick and choose when they work and you can bet they have the pick of the groceries. I had to wait for ages in the Co-Op before because the new girl had trouble putting her gloves on. Even shouting, 'come on you useless bitch, I feel like shite here and I'm knackered with all these all tins' didn't make her speed up. I coughed on her till on the way out, that'll teach her to get things moving.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Co-op.

Making thousands of temp jobs for those formally in the service sector. Great initiative.

Most can hopefully go back to their previous jobs when this is over, hopefully...

Really? I didn't know this. I might look into it while I'm not able to continue driver training.

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Have you posted in the right thread?

Abramovich has let the NHS staff at a nearby hospital use the Millennium Copthorne hotel attached to Stamford bridge for free. To rest and not commute back to their families incase they become infected.

Zaha owns a block of flats in south London and has done the same for NHS staff.

Just now, Doctor Troy said:

Abramovich has let the NHS staff at a nearby hospital use the Millennium Copthorne hotel attached to Stamford bridge for free. To rest and not commute back to their families incase they become infected.

Why the fuck isn’t anyone already living in the flats?

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Fair play to them.

54 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Zaha owns a block of flats in south London and has done the same for NHS staff.

53 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Why the fuck isn’t anyone already living in the flats?

Had a look myself...

https://talksport.com/football/685263/crystal-palace-wilfired-zaha-nhs-coronavirus/

... and found this. 

9E62C341-C564-4FA6-8254-6D73E6A48519.jpeg

Not all heroes wear capes. Although he forgot to add ‘dab the end of your knob after a piss.’

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Shout out to the teachers, watching over the snot bags whose parents are needed elsewhere. 

My sister's been terrified for the best part of a month. She has a chronic auto-immune disease which is treated by immuno-supressive drugs and steroids. She carried on teaching until this week until her husband- who works for the police- came down with a feverish cold and she was finally told to work from home.

That's my little sister. I'm proud of her. She thinks Gove is an utter cunt, too.

• Upvote 4