You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronacunts

Bruce Spanner

Fuck you Ronald. Fuck you.

The family of a disabled boy who has been “stuck” in hospital unnecessarily for a year have been evicted from their temporary accommodation by the charity division of McDonald’s because of coronavirus concerns, our northern editor, Helen Pidd, reports.

The boy’s local MP, Lucy Powell for Manchester Central, described the incident as “extremely disappointing” and said she was “pretty disgusted” after the family was asked on Wednesday night to leave Ronald McDonald House, a block of flats opposite Royal Manchester children’s hospital that houses families while their child is in hospital, funded by McDonald’s.

Ten-year-old Ahmed developed a cough this week and was tested for coronavirus. At the time of the family’s eviction the results had not come back, but on Thursday the hospital said he had tested negative.

26 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fuck you Ronald. Fuck you.

But thinking of all the other families in the house visiting immunodeficient kids...maybe they should have provided an alternative place to stay but I can kind of see where they are coming from.  

Someone said he was standing in a queue yesterday observing the social distance thing outside lidls, when one scumbag fella crossed the road from a shop doorway where they congregate and stopped in between him and another and done a big yocker on the pavement and said alright mate, fuckin' disgusting twat scum. 

I text Uncle Knobhead again after seeing that on here. Apparently it got raided on Sunday and it was Monday when I sent that message further up. I think it was Friday afternoon that the government said pubs should shut so far play to the police for getting in quick to stamp it out. 

I knew that pub would still be open to regulars though, would have put my life on it. I was drinking in there just after new year and it just seems to get worse as it falls further and further into disrepair. Vaping in the bar is allowed in there which works for me. Smoking weed in the little smoking area out the back is also ignored which works for half of the people that frequent the place. It’s a stone’s throw from my nan’s house and they’ve got a little memorial plaque on the wall behind the seat she sat in every single day for donkeys years. 

I popped in there for a glass of coke a couple of years ago. Just went in to say hello to my uncle for 20 minutes as I was on the way home after visiting some family up there. When I came out I got in my car, rang my missus to tell her I was leaving, put the phone on speaker, put it down on the passenger seat and started making a roll up. The next time I looked up there was a police car with the lights on in front of me, another one screeching to a halt behind to block me in and a copper knocking on the drivers side window and trying to pull the door open. They must have thought they’d collared me coming out to make a spliff in my car and were disappointed to find only my little box of Amber Leaf. 

1 hour ago, Nunavut Patrick said:

I remember getting loaded on shandies at a sports club in Holland with my Dad. 

My mum was furious 

Aye there was a fair bit of flak over this, they had tiny Guinness miniatures as his missus used to work there, and I always used to play with them.

just a bit of an escalation, but apparently I was bouncing off the walls.

On 25/03/2020 at 22:52, elvis said:

Mannin hotel (isle of man) offering "self- isolation packages" for just £600 per week per person . 

How kind

The Mannin, on Broadway? Is that nice now? It was a shithole when I knew it. I used to go drinking there back in the 90s when they had the nightclub in the basement, Reflections.

On 26/03/2020 at 15:39, Nelly-Torres said:

The landlord of The Orient pub in Speke. 

The first pub in Liverpool to be hit with a prohibition notice, after being caught staying open on the sly. 

I'd put the landlord in the coronasaints thread.

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yet slag off people for applauding the work the nhs do. 

you really are a tit. 

I didnt slag people off for clapping nhs workers, I made a remark about hypocrites  who a few months earlier were voting in a government that has put the thumb on public services for the past 10 years, probably resulting in the avoidable death of more people than a dozen coronavirus's could manage.

The landlord/coronasaint remark was a just a throwaway quip. You need to lighten up a bit stig 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gnasher said:

I didnt slag people off for clapping nhs workers, I made a remark about hypocrites  who a few months earlier were voting in a government that has put the thumb on public services for the past 10 years, probably resulting in the avoidable death of more people than a dozen coronavirus's could manage.

The landlord/coronasaint remark was a just a throwaway quip. You need to lighten up a bit stig 

Fair enough. 

8 hours ago, General Dryness said:

The Mannin, on Broadway? Is that nice now? It was a shithole when I knew it. I used to go drinking there back in the 90s when they had the nightclub in the basement, Reflections.

Yeah , thats the one mate , been revamped by a very wealthy man recently . 

Lots of people returning to the island will have to self isolate and most wont be able to afford 60 notes a week to do so - 350 a week should be enough to house and feed people in their hour of need. 

No gym , no garden just a nicely decorated room .

The man doesn't need the money at all and pays zero corporate tax as well as a max 20 percent of a hefty income .

Sorry , coronacunt he is !!

• Upvote 1

A load of cunts broke into my sons school last night. It's a disabled kids school in Kirkby but these cunts thought it would be fine to vandalise the garden the kids have been working on with their teachers as well as stealing all the gardening equipment from the shed. 

The school bus was also stolen just before Christmas.

I hope they get Aids as well as the Coronavirus.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

A load of cunts broke into my sons school last night. It's a disabled kids school in Kirkby but these cunts thought it would be fine to vandalise the garden the kids have been working on with their teachers as well as stealing all the gardening equipment from the shed. 

Fuck sake. 

33 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Vile twats, maybe they've got issues and a bit of counselling would help, or just a good beating to a pulp, it's a out of hand now and no going back, society is fucked. 

20 hours ago, elvis said:

Yeah , thats the one mate , been revamped by a very wealthy man recently . 

Lots of people returning to the island will have to self isolate and most wont be able to afford 60 notes a week to do so - 350 a week should be enough to house and feed people in their hour of need. 

No gym , no garden just a nicely decorated room .

The man doesn't need the money at all and pays zero corporate tax as well as a max 20 percent of a hefty income .

Sorry , coronacunt he is !!

I imagine the whole place has changed quite a bit mate. I left 14 years ago and haven't been back since.

Given the nature of the island as an offshore tax dodge for the great and the good, It'll be packed to the gills with coronacunts. They're just called cunts the rest of the time.

A dump truck was used in an attempt to burgle a foodbank storage unit on Sunday.

The East Durham Trust said the incident in Peterlee had “significantly damaged” stock, at a time when they were experiencing “unprecedented demand”.

A 17-year-old boy was arrested on suspicion of theft and later released under investigation by Durham Police.

7 minutes ago, TK421 said:

My nominations are Prof Tom Pike and Prof Neil Ferguson. Innumerate fucking duffers who should be held to account for putting out dangerously false predictions. 

This has been bugging me too. Why are we seemingly outsourcing the ‘science’ to so few institutions? This goes against all established practice

2 minutes ago, Champ said:

This has been bugging me too. Why are we seemingly outsourcing the ‘science’ to so few institutions? This goes against all established practice

And why are the government retaining them for further advice when they get it so badly wrong in the first place?  It calls for a public inquiry given what's at stake. 

On 28/03/2020 at 20:24, easytoslip said:

Vile twats, maybe they've got issues and a bit of counselling would help, or just a good beating to a pulp, it's a out of hand now and no going back, society is fucked. 

On a more positive note, someone did an online petition to raise money to replace everything and so far £1200 has been donated.

• Upvote 2