You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronacunts

Bruce Spanner

Dropped some flowers on my mums doorstop earlier and spoke to her from the end of the path. I just casually mentioned the noise in our street from one of the houses when they clap for the NHS. Said the woman got her kids hitting pans off the pavement and its ridiculous. Her fella went and got this air-horn he uses every week.....

Not sure who the bigger cunt is in all that tbh.... 

On 16/05/2020 at 16:35, Rico1304 said:

It’s very funny.  I’d recommend Jon Ronson’s book on the subject.  

I mean you have a young black woman who’s career was allegedly destroyed due to institutional racism in her governing body says something wrong, apologises but that’s not enough.  Purity tests. 

Sorry Rico , missed this until now.

I was really pleased when Alukos’s racism case finally received the proper response and showed the authorities up as having behaved very badly towards her , but her comments re furlough etc are not 

‘ errors’ , they are quite clearly views she holds or she wouldn’t have made them. I would have more respect for her if she had doubled down and backed up her views.

• Upvote 1

Now that the street rats have begun to emerge, they've started gathering outside the shop on the High St, nil social distancing, one of them approached me with a mask on and asked something, I swerved him, it reminded me of the Charlie Brooker scene, they could be saying anything, bizarre. 

All sitting on the bench with their cans and shouting over to another gathering of cunts over the road, annoying everyone, there was an old lady with her shopping getting harassment, it must be a bad enough for someone elderly to have to go out in these times and then to be confronted by these cunts, no shame. 

On 22/05/2020 at 16:18, easytoslip said:

Now that the street rats have begun to emerge, they've started gathering outside the shop on the High St, nil social distancing, one of them approached me with a mask on and asked something, I swerved him, it reminded me of the Charlie Brooker scene, they could be saying anything, bizarre. 

All sitting on the bench with their cans and shouting over to another gathering of cunts over the road, annoying everyone, there was an old lady with her shopping getting harassment, it must be a bad enough for someone elderly to have to go out in these times and then to be confronted by these cunts, no shame. 

They deserve bad shithouse AIDS never mind coronavirus (the rats I mean, not the elderly)!

On 18/05/2020 at 07:45, Anubis said:

Fucking chancer.

"In his petition, Shkreli asked to be released to his fiancee's apartment in New York City, where more than 189,000 people have been infected with the coronavirus and more than 15,000 confirmed deaths have been reported."

What the fuck has been going on in her apartment? Has this been investigated?

• Upvote 3

41 minutes ago, Redder Lurtz said:

"In his petition, Shkreli asked to be released to his fiancee's apartment in New York City, where more than 189,000 people have been infected with the coronavirus and more than 15,000 confirmed deaths have been reported."

What the fuck has been going on in her apartment? Has this been investigated?

Someone's agreed to marry that cunt??

• 4 weeks later...

Holidaycottages.co.uk and their seemingly fraudulent insurance company.

We had accommodation booked for May but obviously couldn't go, for 4 months I've been chasing a refund or payout on the travel insurance. We booked last August, well in advance of any Covid-19 related issues and the government and CMA advice is that we are entitled to a full refund.

Firstly, they couldn't fulfill the services so should provide a refund. Secondly, we had travel insurance and two of our party, including me who booked and paid for it, had to self-isolate. After months and countless hours of emails and phone calls I've gotten precisely nowhere. These shysters are pointing the finger at each other but I'm still £1000+ out of pocket. The insurance company never respond, they don't answer the phone and they have about 6 different email addresses all with different URLs that seem designed to make it difficult.

What's my next step? I've asked for complaint department contact details, plan to call them again today and not hang up until I get a commitment to pay - do I take it up with my bank and claim back through my credit card?

I'm fucking livid with them. I've been patient, read up and persistent. How many people will just give up and let them have the money? I get that these are difficult times but they've been an absolute shower of coronacunts throughout.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

What's my next step? I've asked for complaint department contact details, plan to call them again today and not hang up until I get a commitment to pay - do I take it up with my bank and claim back through my credit card?

Isn't that one of the benefits of paying with a credit card. If you don't get the goods or services you get your money back ?

7 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Isn't that one of the benefits of paying with a credit card. If you don't get the goods or services you get your money back ?

Hopefully! I've put a claim in this morning but it shouldn't have to come to this! I'm entitled to a refund and I bought travel insurance. We'll see what the bank say.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...