You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronacunts

Bruce Spanner

17 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

Fucksake, I hate them type of twats with a vengeance, I'd probably hate their parents / parent just as much. 

You have to wonder where their cunt parents are all day. Not all of them must be key workers. Obviously all of them aren't arsed when their dickhead mates knock for them.

1 minute ago, Doctor Troy said:

You have to wonder where their cunt parents are all day. Not all of them must be key workers. Obviously all of them aren't arsed when their dickhead mates knock for them.

Nah the parents will all be sat in each others gardens blasting wigan pier music acting like they are some sort of woodstock freedom loving hippy rebels to the cause cunts. 

I used to have some bird on my instagram who i knew years ago briefly. I deleted her after too many "No-one parties like us" posts at 4 in the morning and a picture of the kitchen worktop full of bottles of rose and cheap vodka. 

Yeah proper rock and roll life you have there. i'm jealous. 

CUNTS! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Nah the parents will all be sat in each others gardens blasting wigan pier music acting like they are some sort of woodstock freedom loving hippy rebels to the cause cunts. 

Hope the fucking cunts get it.

My waster niece and her boyfriend who are in their mid twenties and have never worked in their lives are moaning that they are bored because of the lockdown.

It's just like every month of their lives the lazy fucking useless twats.

22 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hope the fucking cunts get it.

My waster niece and her boyfriend who are in their mid twenties and have never worked in their lives are moaning that they are bored because of the lockdown.

It's just like every month of their lives the lazy fucking useless twats.

Cunts down the street from us and her cunts kids are out the front everyday making a noise. Im going to fucking petrol bomb them if her lad kicks his ball past this house one more time.

They've got big back gardens on her side as well that are facing the sun ! We've got a tiny garden that gets barely any sun. Im out for blood  

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Cunts down the street from us and her cunts kids are out the front everyday making a noise. Im going to fucking petrol bomb them if her lad kicks his ball past this house one more time.

They've got big back gardens on her side as well that are facing the sun ! We've got a tiny garden that gets barely any sun. Im out for blood  

Last week we had two twats at the top of the road out shouting and singing at 1am. 

The pair are a smelly skanky pair of twats loads of us went out to tell them to shut up but they ignored us and said if anyone come near us we will cough all over you. 

The police turned up, told them off but didnt do anything and they carried on as soon as they left. They were moaning that someone "grassed" on them. 

I know where the twats live so when this is over they are getting shit through the letter box every night. My next door neighbour who has a young baby said he's going to fill the lad in as well.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I know where the twats live so when this is over they are getting shit through the letter box every night. My next door neighbour who has a young baby said he's going to fill the lad in as well.

Bit harsh, he's only a baby.

He's always been a tax evading bearded twat.

In 1971, Branson was convicted and briefly jailed for tax evasion, having fraudulently obtained export documents for records to be sold on the domestic market to avoid paying Purchase Tax.[148][149] Customs officials caught onto the scheme and executed a sting operation, marking records bought for the international market with invisible ink and subsequently buying them on the domestic market. Branson was advised of the sting by an anonymous tip-off and attempted to dispose of the evidence, but this was unsuccessful.[148][149]

Branson's business empire is owned by a complicated series of offshore trusts and companies. The Sunday Times stated that his wealth is calculated at £3 billion; if he were to retire to his Caribbean island and liquidate all of this, he would pay relatively little in tax.[150]Branson has been criticised for his business strategy, and has been accused of being a carpetbagger.[151][152][153] Branson responded that he is living on Necker for health rather than tax reasons.[154]

In 2013, Branson described himself as a "tax exile", having saved millions in tax by ending his mainland British residency and living in the British Virgin Islands.[155] This was echoed by Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer, Labour's John McDonnell, in 2016, amid calls for his knighthood to be revoked

Kerry Stokes. West Australian media magnate, second only to the evil twat Murdoch but of the same idealogical bent, worth about 2.5 billion Au pesos.

Flew back from Aspen in his private jet but instead of going into quarantine in a hotel like every other overseas arrival, he was given an exemption "on medical grounds" went into "self isolation" in his mansion, no doubt surrounded by the minions he and his ilk find essential to there existence, and potentially exposing them.

If this wasn't enough he then gained ANOTHER exemption to leave Western Australia to go to the other side of the continent to Canberra.

One rule etc, etc

Some pigs are more equal than other pigs.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Captain Howdy said:

Hate them, really hate them

Didn't mind them before coronavirus, used to be one myself.  But fucking hell, the amount of them that pass through where I live is a joke. I'm in a fairly remote village and there are tonnes of them panting their way through.  Scum. 

Just now, TK421 said:

Didn't mind them before coronavirus, used to be one myself.  But fucking hell, the amount of them that pass through where I live is a joke. I'm in a fairly remote village and there are tonnes of them panting their way through.  Scum. 

I feel you man, pretty open where I am as well, I go for my walk and go nowhere near anybody then these cunts come whizzing up behind me panting like Molby doing the 100 metres without a mask and zip past me not two feet away. Really boils my piss. Like I said I’ve had a couple of nasty rows with a couple who have hit their brakes following my abuse. Again probably not my finest moments.

• Upvote 1

https://www.southwarknews.co.uk/news/piers-corbyn-former-southwark-councillor-fined-for-anti-lockdown-protest-outside-st-thomas-hospital/

PIERS CORBYN: FORMER SOUTHWARK COUNCILLOR FINED FOR ANTI-LOCKDOWN PROTEST OUTSIDE ST THOMAS’ HOSPITAL

Mr Corbyn has denied that there is a pandemic and says the lockdown is costing lives

A former Southwark councillor has been slapped with a coronavirus fine for an anti-lockdown protest outside St Thomas’ Hospital at the weekend.

Piers Corbyn, brother of former Labour leader, Jeremy, took part in the protest on Saturday. It comes just weeks after the News revealed he had led a similar demonstration in Glastonbury.

Mr Corbyn – who does not believe in a Covid pandemic – was fined for breaching the regulations. He was captured on video appearing to say: “It’s an abomination and an attack on human rights.’

“This thing is aimed at preventing freedom of association.

“We want an end to the lockdown immediately, to save those being left behind from the lockdown.

“More people are dying now … because of the lockdown.”

Mr Corbyn could be seen at the protest carrying a sign saying: “No world order, No 5G, No Vax.” Other protesters held up signs saying: “5G kills your health and freedom.”