You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronacunts

Bruce Spanner

10 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Two women in our street who live opposite each other have spent most of the last few weeks sat outside each others houses together on deck chairs letting their kids play on the front. No social distancing whatsoever. Loud as fuck all day long. We got in bed early to watch a film and had the window open. Sure enough 8pm comes and the pair of them are stood there clapping loud as fuck looking around for people to see them doing it and to make it worse one of them had given her cunt brat of a son a frying pan to twat as loud as he could for a minute. Needless to say the little cunt kept on after the minute. I slammed the window too. 

My missus works in a doctor's surgery part time. Yesterday they were putting on their group of them all dancing and hugging. One of them saw their sister in law last week driving past in an ambulance and they stopped and hugged... but last night she posted on Facebook how pissed off she was when she had been to work all day to see people sitting on a park bench "#stayathome"

People are fucking mad!

• Upvote 1

I've just been for a run over Crocky park. On the way back towards the church there is a big puddle in the grass on the right hand side. Some kid had kicked his ball into it and was just stood looking at it. Superman here decides to go and fetch the ball for the kid completely forgetting that this puddle isn't a puddle but a fucking swamp/bog. I was ankle deep in sludge when I was still 10 feet away from the fucking ball. I'd committed and my feet were soaked anyway. When I got the ball I spun it back at him so he got wet as well the little cunt. 

Who is the cunt in all of this? Both of us. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I've just been for a run over Crocky park. On the way back towards the church there is a big puddle in the grass on the right hand side. Some kid had kicked his ball into it and was just stood looking at it. Superman here decides to go and fetch the ball for the kid completely forgetting that this puddle isn't a puddle but a fucking swamp/bog. I was ankle deep in sludge when I was still 10 feet away from the fucking ball. I'd committed and my feet were soaked anyway. When I got the ball I spun it back at him so he got wet as well the little cunt. 

Who is the cunt in all of this? Both of us. 

at least you will die of zika virus - far better off really.

• Upvote 1

Couple of cunts I’ve heard of recently. 

My mate manages a shop which has closed and he’s been furloughed on 80% pay. The business has an online Shop as well with its own staff.

The fella who owns the company has told my mate to work from home three days a week putting stuff online to sell, when my mate said he wasn’t supposed to work on furlough he basically got told he can choose not to but his boss would remember this when the shop reopened. 

He’s also got another business completely separate from the shop my mate works in which is classed as an essential business so can stay open and my mate is working there one day a week to cover for the person who usually works there when he’s on his day off. 

So my mate is working four days a week for him and he’s not paying him a penny, the government are paying his wages. Well, 80% of them anyway. And the cunt isn’t even topping up the 80% to 100%. 

2 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

My mate manages a shop which has closed and he’s been furloughed on 80% pay. The business has an online Shop as well with its own staff.

The fella who owns the company has told my mate to work from home three days a week putting stuff online to sell, when my mate said he wasn’t supposed to work on furlough he basically got told he can choose not to but his boss would remember this when the shop reopened. 

He’s also got another business completely separate from the shop my mate works in which is classed as an essential business so can stay open and my mate is working there one day a week to cover for the person who usually works there when he’s on his day off. 

So my mate is working four days a week for him and he’s not paying him a penny, the government are paying his wages. Well, 80% of them anyway. And the cunt isn’t even topping up the 80% to 100%. 

Grass the cunt up

And even worse than that... makes my blood boil this one. 

One of my other mates, his sister in law is a single mum with one kid with a half decent job. She’s been furloughed on 100% pay and is doing fine for money. 

She doesn’t drive so my mates wife, her sister, did her weekly shop for her. My mates wife is a midwife so went straight after work and got all the stuff she needed and dropped it off. 

She gives her the money for the shopping and her sister notices a couple of bags of shopping on the table and asks her about it. She says she got them from a food bank by phoning them and telling them she had no money and her kid hadn’t eaten. One of her mates told her what to say to make sure they gave her an emergency package apparently. 

Her sister kicked off on her and said there were people desperate for food that wouldn’t get it now while she just put the stuff in her cupboard. She didn’t give a shit and said she’s not arsed. 

Last year the same woman bought her kid a new bed and then her mate told her about this company that gives people a grant to buy a bed for their kids if they are desperate for one and can’t afford it. She applied, got the grant and bought a bed for £150 then sold it on Facebook for £80. 

Utter scum. 

52 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

And even worse than that... makes my blood boil this one. 

One of my other mates, his sister in law is a single mum with one kid with a half decent job. She’s been furloughed on 100% pay and is doing fine for money. 

She doesn’t drive so my mates wife, her sister, did her weekly shop for her. My mates wife is a midwife so went straight after work and got all the stuff she needed and dropped it off. 

She gives her the money for the shopping and her sister notices a couple of bags of shopping on the table and asks her about it. She says she got them from a food bank by phoning them and telling them she had no money and her kid hadn’t eaten. One of her mates told her what to say to make sure they gave her an emergency package apparently. 

Her sister kicked off on her and said there were people desperate for food that wouldn’t get it now while she just put the stuff in her cupboard. She didn’t give a shit and said she’s not arsed. 

Last year the same woman bought her kid a new bed and then her mate told her about this company that gives people a grant to buy a bed for their kids if they are desperate for one and can’t afford it. She applied, got the grant and bought a bed for £150 then sold it on Facebook for £80. 

Utter scum. 

Proper scum behaviour that. Fucking hell 

Two examples of people with means cheating the system to steal from the public purse. Absolute cunts. 

I'd say the fella compelling people to provide free labour may be a tad worse... I wonder if the modern slavery act would agree. Clearly a complicated example, no idea if there'd be an appetite for that kind of reading, but I'd like to think something like that could scare the twat into making a decision between having your mate actually work from home or furloughing him properly.

Stuff like that will be happening all over the country. My sister sent me a picture the other day of someone over the road from hers getting a delivery of a bouncy castle for hire (because that’s essential obviously) and I thought that company could furlough the staff then hire the castles out cash in hand, or make people send them the money via PayPal. 

Everyone is so up the wall trying to process all the universal credit and furlough claims, business loans etc... that I doubt anyone would even be interested if you did manage to get through to someone about it. 

My missus has had to stop her usual job to become support for essential workers. The boss wanted her to bring a load of trainees home and they work from my house like a call centre. She said fuck off before I could. She said it's not really the companies idea just one management guy who is clueless and head is currently up his arse with panic.

On 18/04/2020 at 22:25, Sugar Ape said:

It's illegal to work for a company while they're furloughed.

1 minute ago, Sugar Ape said:

I know, hence the inclusion in this thread. 

No doubt the company are acting like cunts. But I mean it's illegal for him to work for them. If somehow the gov found out surely they would cut his furlough and his company would probably deny any wrongdoing?

7 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

No doubt the company are acting like cunts. But I mean it's illegal for him to work for them. If somehow the gov found out surely they would cut his furlough and his company would probably deny any wrongdoing?

The company would get into shit, not him. They’re responsible for applying for furlough and placing staff on it, and also responsible for telling him to work while he’s on it. What is he going to do realistically, if it gets reported they’ll know it’s come from him and I doubt he’ll have a job to go back to. Companies don’t have to put people on furlough if they don’t want to, they can just lay you off and then you’re on universal credit. 

Saying that, I’ve no doubt companies doing this will get away with it. The government simply haven’t got the capacity to investigate possible breaches of the furlough scheme by small businesses. Every department is overwhelmed. 

Gangs of cunt lads just wandering the streets all day, riding their bikes on the pavement and making no effort to get out of your way when you are walking near them and they have plenty of time to move.

Just had murder with 6 lads who decided to cross the road onto my side after I had moved to the other side of the road to avoid them, all talking together, staring at their phones and making no effort to move. Despite the fact that o had my 10 year old son with me.

They took exception to being called a gang of fucking thick bastards and laughed. Didn't like the fact that I said I hoped they all fucking die of it. One threatened me despite being about 5ft tall and looking like the lead singer from Hanson. At least it was a humourous end to our exchange. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Gangs of cunt lads just wandering the streets all day, riding their bikes on the pavement and making no effort to get out of your way when you are walking near them and they have plenty of time to move.

Just had murder with 6 lads who decided to cross the road onto my side after I had moved to the other side of the road to avoid them, all talking together, staring at their phones and making no effort to move. Despite the fact that o had my 10 year old son with me.

They took exception to being called a gang of fucking thick bastards and laughed. Didn't like the fact that I said I hoped they all fucking die of it. One threatened me despite being about 5ft tall and looking like the lead singer from Hanson. At least it was a humourous end to our exchange. 

Hahahaha , I hope his empty head mates took the piss out of him for ages. Soft cunts probably didn't have any idea what the fuss was about. 

We've just been for a run over Crocky Park. As we came up the path from under the bridge near the Hall I watched a fat potty/staff cross jump off the huge fucking wall onto the grass. Picture below of the height it jumped. Got closer and the poor thing had bit down on its tongue. It had blood all around its mouth. It was a big dog like and I saw it land. Thankfully it got up and was running around not knowing what the fuck had happened. Two scally fellas were walking along the top looking for it. I told its down here "How did it get down there?!" "Its just fucking jumped" 

They came down the steps to it and as it went over to them the dog flinched down to the floor which normally means they hit the poor thing. My bird had to tell me to keep jogging. They did seem genuinely panicked like but fuck knows what they were thinking getting it up there. I hope its ok. 

It was right near the corner on the right it jumped off. 

croxteth-hall-liverpool-6096-edit.jpg