You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronacunts

Bruce Spanner

It’s ok though she’s apologised ...So forget about it .

_110603148_alukogetty1.jpg

Ex-England international Eniola Aluko has apologised after posting a series of tweets appearing to criticise people placed on the government's furlough scheme amid the coronavirus

Aston Villa Women's sporting director said it created a "do-nothing" mentality and "culture of entitlement".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52644983?__twitter_impression=true

7 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

You don't get to say no I'm not returning it's bullshit. Just a story for people to clamour for the ending of furlough sooner.

True , the employer puts the list of furloughed employees to the HMRC on a three-weekly basis and if she has work for them and thus they are not on the list they will not receive their furlough money.

A lot of employers are using the crisis to push through cuts to jobs and conditions that they would not normally get away with , and one look at her fat, gurning, Tory kipper suggests that I would be lucky to get more than evens at Hills on this being the case here. 

On 12/05/2020 at 17:45, A Red said:

Worra cunt

He's a weird one is Piers , was very similar trajectory to Jeremy in their earlier days ( London Labour councillor, very strong on suitable housing for the poor etc) , left Labour over Iraq in 2002 and has gone a bit odd as climate change denier and now this conspiracy theory stuff re 5g etc.

On 13/05/2020 at 10:59, Stickman said:

It’s ok though she’s apologised ...So forget about it .

_110603148_alukogetty1.jpg

Ex-England international Eniola Aluko has apologised after posting a series of tweets appearing to criticise people placed on the government's furlough scheme amid the coronavirus

Aston Villa Women's sporting director said it created a "do-nothing" mentality and "culture of entitlement".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/52644983?__twitter_impression=true

Tory MP within 5 years.

17 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Not sure what that has to do with her comments re the people using the furlough scheme, Rico, in fact most studies seem to suggest that the BAME population is faring far worse through Covid 19 in many ways, including financially.

It’s very funny.  I’d recommend Jon Ronson’s book on the subject.  

I mean you have a young black woman who’s career was allegedly destroyed due to institutional racism in her governing body says something wrong, apologises but that’s not enough.  Purity tests. 

Local place where I often ride my bike has been ruined by cunts. Usually I can ride right through the 10 mile loop of the nature reserve without seeing a single person, now it's overrun with gangs of fat cunt couch potatoes leaving litter, dog shite and dog shite in plassy bags all over the place. 

10 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Local place where I often ride my bike has been ruined by cunts. Usually I can ride right through the 10 mile loop of the nature reserve without seeing a single person, now it's overrun with gangs of fat cunt couch potatoes leaving litter, dog shite and dog shite in plassy bags all over the place. 

I feel your pain.

Some cunt in the next road has decided to have a bonfire in their garden at 10.00 at night. There's been a couple this week while I've been out in the garden when the weather was nice.

Last thing you want when the sky is blue is some utter twat making the place stink of smoke and clouding the air. Especially when everyone is stuck in.

If you've got shit to get rid of go the tip like everyone else.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Bags of dog shit everywhere just lashed on the floor. Fucking twats. 

8 hours ago, johnsusername said:

You’ve been too lenient. Time to tell the kids you’re not tolerating them doing this in the house any more.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, johnsusername said:

I seen a photo of bags of dog shite hanging on some railings in a Country Park, why would you even contemplate doing that when there's bins provided? 

Surely that would be the easiest thing to do or is it an, I was here type of thing? 

Filthy twats. 

18 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I seen a photo of bags of dog shite hanging on some railings in a Country Park, why would you even contemplate doing that when there's bins provided? 

Surely that would be the easiest thing to do or is it an, I was here type of thing? 

Filthy twats. 

I would like to leave them in body bags hanging on the railings 

• Upvote 1

I can’t stand litter twats and dog shit hangers. Was running through crocky park a few weeks ago and next to one of the gates near the hall is a bin. About 6 feet away someone had put a plastic pasta box on the floor. It had been placed down as well because you couldn’t throw it for it to land how it was. 

6 feet from the bin. I put it in myself because I didn’t want to ruin anyone else’s day but how arrogant / ignorant and selfish can someone be to just do that. Honestly 85% of the people in this planet are proper horrible cunts. 

• Upvote 2