You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronacunts

Bruce Spanner

Some nurse i know posted on Facebook that she went to shop at Aldi in Thornton a few days ago and was allowed in ahead of the general public. A few people kicked off on her saying she shouldn't be allowed in ahead of everyone because it's her job and that's what she chose to do. A lot of the people threatening her were men who would obviously do this to a big grock paramedic who would easily fill them in. 

Saw another post on Twitter where the same thing happened at Aldi in Fazakerley. My brother in law also got a few snide comments yesterday at Tesco in Prescot when he went there and was allowed in with his NHS badge.

19 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some nurse i know posted on Facebook that she went to shop at Aldi in Thornton a few days ago and was allowed in ahead of the general public. A few people kicked off on her saying she shouldn't be allowed in ahead of everyone because it's her job and that's what she chose to do. A lot of the people threatening her were men who would obviously do this to a big grock paramedic who would easily fill them in. 

Saw another post on Twitter where the same thing happened at Aldi in Fazakerley. My brother in law also got a few snide comments yesterday at Tesco in Prescot when he went there and was allowed in with his NHS badge.

Will the same cunts complain when those NHS jobbers are saving their families lives? Wankers

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Twats mate. I read the one on the echo about the lady in Fazakerley. You'd have expected a few decent people in the queue to tell them to shut the fuck up. 

1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

Some people just cant help the fact that they are cunts.

• Upvote 3

On 31/03/2020 at 13:43, A Red said:

I'm afraid i'm going to be a bit busy in the next few weeks. We've volunteered our cottages for NHS staff and i'm sure to be tending to the needs of some nurses.

Well thats that then, got our first nurse on Monday. Steve reckons he should be arriving early evening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 01/04/2020 at 13:02, Doctor Troy said:

Another reason to conclude people are generally cunts.  

19 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

He's probably already on here or maybe I'm being harsh - Jamie fucking Oliver! I'm sure he's just using this crisis as a publicity opportunity!

Loads of them are. 

Joe Wicks is doing great out of this but to be fair for the right reasons. 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Loads of them are. 

Joe Wicks is doing great out of this but to be fair for the right reasons. 

He works for that unmentionable rag. He should not be praised at any level. The whiny voiced twat.

The media. There are companies doing good things; the Atlantic have put out some great articles, in particular. But the vast majority have been absolute shit-stirrers throughout this whole thing, pumping out poorly informed, misleading content, presumably because journos are at home with nothing else to do but write shite. 

For example, this article: https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-02/salvadoran-woman-dies-quickly-from-coronavirus

And there a dozens of these per day, but this one in particular is awful. First of all, it's behind a paywall when multiple newspapers have made their coronavirus coverage free, so that's BS. Secondly, this and the dozens of articles just like this one each day, painstakingly tries to convey how healthy these young people are that are dropping dead and how they have no co-morbidities, and then you take one look at a picture of the lady and, God rest her soul, she's fat. She looks like she weighs 250 on a good day. Not only that, it says she died quickly. Except, you look at other sources and it shows she had been sick for a week. 

And that's only one example, but these are the kinds of articles that cause panic, mislead the public and are the fucking epitome of clickbait.