Quantcast
The riot thread because the dickhead upstairs is thinking about locking the site for a few days - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bjornebye

The riot thread because the dickhead upstairs is thinking about locking the site for a few days

8 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

I knew the Coronavirus would infect and kill off TLW. 

Have you seen The Road? Guarantee if you were pushing a supermarket trolley down it some cunt off here would pop up and say hi. TLW doesn’t die. 

16 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Meanwhile somewhere in a plush area of The Wirral, Dave Usher stands his ground....

Image result for game of thrones gif

Code lives on the Wirral? 

It’s weird now all the daytrippers have disappeared due to lack of the unmentionable.

Its like the lunatics have survived ‘Nam and are now getting their opioid induced day in the sun.

Glorious.

3 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Dave thinks coronavirus is a computer virus.

it (probably) is, some sick fucker will have done this by now.

Quite good that the hacking community are threatening to hunt any ransomware types who start targetting hospitals and support services, after University Hospital of Brno in czech republic was attacked.

If Dave takes this essential support service offline, i will have a chat and send the geek squad after all his other ventures (hair salons, and wig shops i reckon). 

5 hours ago, General Dryness said:

Has anybody suggested a poster campaign or a carefully worded pamphlet yet?

give-quiche-a-chance.jpg

I appreciate your valuable input, but think we should leave that on the backburner for the time being while we explore other avenues of protest.

• Upvote 2