You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Report: Arsenal and Tottenham interested in Lovren

TLW

I don’t like Lovren I never have but he’s clearly better than Luiz.  Not hard mind.

Arse and the spuds have a lot of junk at the back.  Probably only Alderweield is better than a Lovren and he’s been gash this season so that’s up for debate.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

@aRdja When did you turn into such a sly negger? Don’t get me wrong, everyone loves a sly meg every now and then, but it seems like you’re not willing to share your reasons for negging anymore. Just making yourself feel better? 

Not exactly ‘sly’ as I negged every single snide comment about Lovren. Don’t take it personally. Never knew you were required/expected to explain a neg. 

26 minutes ago, J-V said:

I don’t like Lovren I never have but he’s clearly better than Luiz.  Not hard mind.

Arse and the spuds have a lot of junk at the back.  Probably only Alderweield is better than a Lovren and he’s been gash this season so that’s up for debate.

He only posted that to bait me JV. 

31 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Never knew you were required/expected to explain a neg. 

Then why do you post in the revenge negging thread every single time Grinch negs you?

You neg about half of his posts and then cry "revenge neg" when he negs you.

Be honest, you're just trolling. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Then why do you post in the revenge negging thread every single time Grinch negs you?

You neg about half of his posts and then cry "revenge neg" when he negs you.

Be honest, you're just trolling. 

If you post negative shite about our players you get a neg from me. Unfortunately for him, that’s what he does all the time... so naturally he cops a large share of my negs. There’s nothing personal in any of this stuff.

7 minutes ago, aRdja said:

If you post negative shite about our players you get a neg from me. Unfortunately for him, that’s what he does all the time... so naturally he cops a large share of my negs. There’s nothing personal in any of this stuff.

Some players need criticising,especially when they help to ruin a fantastic unbeaten league run. The better we get the more the weaker players become exposed and stick out like a sore thumb,eg Dejan Lovren.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Some players need criticising,especially when they help to ruin a fantastic unbeaten league run. The better we get the more the weaker players become exposed and stick out like a sore thumb,eg Dejan Lovren.

Lol... Lovren was partly at fault for one goal... ONE!!! We lost 3-0... there were a number of players that playing as bad if not worse than Dejan. Even if he had an absolute stinker, he’s been a good servant for us in his time here overall... show some respect. 

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Lol... Lovren was partly at fault for one goal... ONE!!! We lost 3-0... there were a number of players that playing as bad if not worse than Dejan. Even if he had an absolute stinker, he’s been a good servant for us in his time here overall... show some respect. 

Enjoy him while you can. London beckons.

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

Not exactly ‘sly’ as I negged every single snide comment about Lovren. Don’t take it personally. Never knew you were required/expected to explain a neg. 

As I said, you’re not. If you do it all the time, like you do to me, then I query. You can do what you what you want and I can think what I want about it. Also, nothing sly about wanting Lovren gone. Certainly not as strange as your fanboying. 

1 hour ago, aRdja said:

No,he upsets the whole balance of the defence when he plays. Klopp dropped a clanger by not playing Matip instead.

18 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

As I said, you’re not. If you do it all the time, like you do to me, then I query. You can do what you what you want and I can think what I want about it. Also, nothing sly about wanting Lovren gone. Certainly not as strange as your fanboying. 

Real strange behaviour from me indeed having to defend a very good servant to the club from fellow fans...

1 minute ago, aRdja said:

Real strange behaviour from me indeed having to defend a very good servant to the club from fellow fans...

Oh, that ‘say it’s strange and then say it’s about something else’ thing. Good stuff, but no. Your fanboy love in over years, your Code-level bias, and your refusal to let it drop is what’s weird, not your heroic defence of a very good ‘servant’ who we paid many millions to fuck up multiple times a game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1