You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Funniest UK Sitcom Of All Time - Round 1. Peep Show vs Inbetweeners

Bjornebye

The Funniest UK Sitcom Of All Time - Round 1.   

82 members have voted

1. 1. The Funniest UK Sitcom Of All Time - Round 1

I love both of them and was initially leaning towards Peep Show however I didn’t like Olivia Colman’s character and Dobby was fucking atrocious. So The Inbetweeners because I liked the supporting characters more. 

But then again Johnson and Super Hans...

No fuck it. The Inbetweeners by a nose. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I loved Inbetweeners, but they jumped the shark a bit in the third series, so Peep Show gets it.

Series 3 wasn’t as good as Series 1 and 2, but it still has some very good episodes, namely “Home Alone” and “The Fashion Show”. I like the final one, too.

The strength of The Inbetweeners lies in it being far and away the most accurate portrayal of schooling in Britain ever seen on television, way more so than allegedly realistic shows like Grange Hill.

Briefcase Wanker literally happened to me, as my stupid mother thought it would be a good idea to send me to my new school with a satchel. Obviously everyone else had sports bags. The satchel lasted a fortnight before I upgraded to the regulation Head holdall, but I was Satchel Man for the next six months at least.

• Upvote 8

9 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

The strength of The Inbetweeners lies in it being far and away the most accurate portrayal of schooling in Britain ever seen on television, way more so than allegedly realistic shows like Grange Hill.

Briefcase Wanker literally happened to me, as my stupid mother thought it would be a good idea to send me to my new school with a satchel. Obviously everyone else had sports bags. The satchel lasted a fortnight before I upgraded to the regulation Head holdall, but I was Satchel Man for the next six months at least.

1st paragraph is absolutely spot on. So many relatable scenes. 

Briefecase wanker. 

49 minutes ago, Alan Sex said:

Who did the fucking seeding for this competition?

These two could have me in the later rounds. 

As Tony Harrison would say. “It’s an outrage!”  

Exactly First round also threw up Blackadder and only fools and horses. Scandalous there will be some bang average ties farther down the draw at this rate.