You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

THE TLW TAVERN (no virus talk allowed, just small talk pub bollocks)

Dave D

Weirdly, I thought I would try to get to know them a bit and did them a barbecue.

All going ok until I offered them red sauce for their burgers. Bloody trashed the place after that.

Cant understand it

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Weirdly, I thought I would try to get to know them a bit and did them a barbecue.

All going ok until I offered them red sauce for their burgers. Bloody trashed the place after that.

Cant understand it

You might as well have put YNWA on the jukey

32 minutes ago, Dave D said:

Cant understand it

They don't come on her to be fucked at.

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Can you turn the game up? Some cunt keeps putting Meat-Loaf on and I don't want to go all Jake the Muss and miss the second half 

I would do anything for you, but I won't do that.

1 hour ago, Alan Sex said:

After leaving here last night lagered up and eating a greasy kebab on the way home, I got into bed feeling fat and horrible. 

"Get off me" she said, "I'm not in the Fucking mood!".

Yer cock can talk to yer?

• 3 months later...
33 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I was in a pub with strippers once. The chubby middle aged act came on and gave us basically a live lesson in anatomy and specifically gynaecology which has haunted me ever since. When she came round afterwards with a pint glass, my tight mate put 20p in. She loudly called him out on it in front of the whole pub. Happy days. 

He should have said "at least there's one tight cunt in here."

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I was in a pub with strippers once. The chubby middle aged act came on and gave us basically a live lesson in anatomy and specifically gynaecology which has haunted me ever since. When she came round afterwards with a pint glass, my tight mate put 20p in. She loudly called him out on it in front of the whole pub. Happy days. 

Took the missus to one of those places in East London one Saturday afternoon. Her enjoyment was tempered somewhat by the arl feller sat by the stage in the grey mac with his hands in his pockets.