You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool 2 Atletico Madrid 3 (Mar 11 2020)

tlw content

14 hours ago, dave u said:

I was actually calling for him to foul the lad because we were short handed and I was worried if he was beaten we were in deep shit.

Another point on this. When the game finished and we went to extra time, Klopp went straight over to Trent and was laying into him over that foul. You could tell because he even mimicked the blatant shove and was clearly asking Trent what the fuck he was playing at.

I stand by my initial view though. When there's a counter attack like that in the dying seconds, just stop the fucker and then worry about defending the free-kick.

12 hours ago, Redlewie said:

Great report Dave. Your views on our matches, and the general way of things, are basically the same as mine, but your brilliance is the way you put it all down in these reports. Your insight and way of explaining events, sorting all the jumble of emotions after a mental game like that, I dunno, just makes me feel better after reading them. Win, lose or draw, they are well worth the fee.

I was thinking watching the build up that pundits have been quite harsh on Adrian the last couple of games, I thought he'd done ok apart from the fuck up in the cup.

Doh.

Thanks mate, you should defo post more often!

Great review, not the one I would have hoped to read before the game but it helped me put a bit of perspective on things, I couldnt get to sleep after the game I was so pissed off. Now Im just reliving the ride of the last 2 years or so and remembering the good times, of which there will be more.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Redlewie said:

Oooh sir. Please sir. Sir. Can I stay behind after school and have some of your private one-on-one tuition sir? I promise I'll be good sir. And I can wash your car too. Please sir? Sir? 

And fixed that too. 

8 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Has anyone ever seen Dave and Redlewie in the same room at the same time? 

Haha, just showing some appreciation to a fella I've never met. I've lived down south for years, and don't get to go the match much anymore. For a long time this website, and before it the fanzine, has kept me in touch with things in a way I can relate to and understand. Helps me still feel a part of it all in a way.

If I ever do meet him I'll shake his hand (if we're still allowed to!) and buy him a bevvy.

• Upvote 3

Great report again Dave.I think the kick from Adrian is the fault for the first goal, after that he was back pedaling and its very hard to get set, hence the slip.The minute the ball was played back to him I thought touch and straight out to Robbo but he just seemed to panic!

• Upvote 2

• dave u unpinned this topic