Quantcast
Atletico Madrid (H) Champions League 11/3/20 - 20:00 - Page 28 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Atletico Madrid (H) Champions League 11/3/20 - 20:00

Well that was a great effort in the 90 minutes. Undone by a poor mistake. But let’s be honest, getting to a third CL Final was always a big ask.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Surely it's not hard to find a backup keeper who can just do basic things without being a complete cunt. 

Remember when he came in and we didn’t lose a single game in the league despite thinking our season could be on the rocks inside the first month?

remember how that led to us having a practically insurmountable lead by the time Alisson came back in?

remember how we’re gonna win the league?

I suggest you remember.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Needed in the summer.

Need a keeper to replace Adrian.

Need another CB to replace Lovren.

Need a Henderson Mk 2.

Need a proper striker.

Trim the rest of the squad.

Lallana will be off. I'd even consider getting rid of Naby too. He's been a fucking injury nightmare.

Not having the above has cost us in the past few weeks.

Ox going off had fuck all to do with anything... We were winning ffs and then the keeper makes a stupid mistake and it changes the whole game, though I don't know what the fuck Henderson and Gomez were doing for the 2nd goal either

• Upvote 1

Just now, rubble-rouser said:

Fucking hell. 

What a thoroughly unpleasant bunch 

Watch Jairzinho defend them.

• Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

After this, I fear it would be a mistake to play Adrian against Everton - howler against Chelsea, a bag of nerves from the start and, as a result, absolutely awful tonight. He’ll wilt spectacularly at Goodison, and it’s probably worth rolling the dice on Andy Lonergan rather than basically accept that you’re going into the game a goal or two down.

You'll Never Drown Alone.

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Remember when he came in and we didn’t lose a single game in the league despite thinking our season could be on the rocks inside the first month?

remember how that led to us having a practically insurmountable lead by the time Alisson came back in?

remember how we’re gonna win the league?

I suggest you remember.

Shutup

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Well that was a great effort in the 90 minutes. Undone by a poor mistake. But let’s be honest, getting to a third CL Final was always a big ask.

This rarely do teams win league and champions league in same season can live with the league

• Upvote 1