Quantcast
Atletico Madrid (H) Champions League 11/3/20 - 20:00 - Page 12 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Atletico Madrid (H) Champions League 11/3/20 - 20:00

Just now, Elite said:

I'm struggling to comprehend who is the most annoying between Simone and McManaman.

Macca easily

• Upvote 1

Great 45 minutes and absolutely deserved our goal.  Vital we didn't lose our heads and get suckered .

Patience in the second half and we will get our chances to put them away. 

Just now, ManéMan said:

Ox's driving runs have been our main threat. 

I'd Bobby off for Origi, it's not happening for him again.

Origi has been wank lately as well.

• Upvote 1

Note for McManaman - the only Simeone Cam I’m interested in is a small cylindrical one with crosshairs attached to the top of a rifle.

• Upvote 1

Excellent half that, good to see we still have that level in us.

Only some very good defending from them and a world class goalkeeper keeping the score down.

You can call them cheating cunts, and you’re right, but have to acknowledge they are well organized and know how to defend a cross.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, niallers said:

Very impressed with the referee not taking any of their fucking guff. It's embarrassing even by simeones standards.

Yeah, much better ref than last time.

So far so good, we played well that half. First to a lot of second balls, strong in the tackle and pinching ball off them. The referee has been pretty good despite the cunts doing their usual shit things, God I hate these cunts with a passion now. I know Oblak has made a few good saves but the ball is coming back off him a lot, I'd like to see us play it across the front of the box more and have snap shots with the likes of Bobby/Mane hanging in and around the six yard area. Same again second half, these cunts won't change a thing so we'll have plenty of the ball. Game is passing Bobby by a bit as they are just congesting the areas he plays in. Give it 15 minutes then bring on Milner for him and release Wij further up the field. 

Just now, bizzle10 said:

i wonder if its tactical from jurgen does it for Holland though

It will be. Our midfielders are the water carriers to allow our front 3 and full backs be effective.

Brilliant from Trent getting stuck into Felix to raise the crowd a minute or so before the goal. 

And Trent would be proud of that cross from Ox for Big Games Gini. 

• Upvote 1