You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Atletico Madrid (H) Champions League 11/3/20 - 20:00

Bjornebye

8 hours ago, RedKnight said:

If Henderson is fit then a midfield of him, Wijnaldum and Ox please. Fabinho is woefully out of form right now.

Agree with this. Fabinho needs games to get his form back but we can afford to let him do that in the League now. 

Cunt these cunts in the cunt. Then bastard these bastard in the bastard. Once that's done, cunt these cunts in the bastard and finally bastard these bastard in the cunt.

Do that and we'll win. Just.

It’s funny because we have to score two against a very good defending team, but the priority is almost on not conceding.

As long as it is 0-0, just a goal is enough, and we can score at any time.

It will interesting to see Klopp’s plan.

5 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I'd still rather have an out of form Fabinho than a normal Ox.

I was actually thinking of Hendo, Gini, Milner as first choice in the CL until Fabinho gets some form back. I was agreeing with the bit in the earlier post about Fabinho being way off form. 

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'll be gutted if we go out but not for long, if you'd have said a year ago we'd win the CL and Premier League in the next 12 months I'd have jizzed on your face.

Who is this 'your' being referred to. I'd rather I didn't end up with your jizz in my face and I suspect that there will be a number of others who might feel the same. You never know though, there might be some takers...

1 minute ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Who is this 'your' being referred to. I'd rather I didn't end up with your jizz in my face and I suspect that there will be a number of others who might feel the same. You never know though, there might be some takers...

aoWDS1s.gif

1 hour ago, aws said:

I was actually thinking of Hendo, Gini, Milner as first choice in the CL until Fabinho gets some form back. I was agreeing with the bit in the earlier post about Fabinho being way off form. 

There is no doubt Fabinho is way off his best form. I still trust him more than OC,who I don't rate that highly when it comes to game intelligence. He is a very useful squad player,no doubt and I would send him on if we needed more pace and dynamism along with a goal threat.

21 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Was the ref for our win at Salzburg. Don't remember anything particularly bad from that game  but you never know with these Danish bastards.

He was man in charge of VAR at last years final. He gave the final nod for it to be a penalty.