You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

WWF Semi Final Group 2 - Please Vote

Bjornebye

Vote for the best team  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the best team

Please pick your favourite selection of teams from below. 1 vote per person. If you took part in the draft you CAN NOT vote for your own team but MUST vote in both groups. 

It is encouraged to give reasons why you have voted the way you did. 

Voting will end on Monday Midday and the top side will go into the final. 

Elite

- Stone Cold Steve Austin

- The Dudley Boys (Tag-Team)

- Mick Foley 'Mankind'

- Vince McMahon

- The Big Show

- Big Boss Man

- X-Pac

- Goldust

- Scotty Too Hotty

- Hardcore Holly 

Stig

- Bret "The Hitman" Hart 

- The Hardy Boys

- Rowdy Roddy Piper

- Kane 

- Tatanka 

- Jake "The Snake" Roberts

- Owen Hart

- 'Flyin' Brian Pillman 

- 'El Matador' Tito Santana

- Bautista 

Colt

- Shawn Michaels

- HHH 

- Edge and Christian 

- Bruno Sammartino

- Razor Ramon/Scott Hall (Tag-Team) 

- Dusty Rhodes

- Harley Race

- Superfly Jimmy Snuka

- Honky Tonk Man

- Lou Thesz

John 

- Legion of Doom (Tag-Team)

- Andre the Giant

- Kazuchika Okada 

- Mr Perfect  

- Earthquake

- Big Van Vader 

- Sgt Slaughter

- Arn Anderson

- Jerry Lawler

- Terry Funk

I've gone with Elite. He just simply has pound for pound the best bunch out of the 3 I could vote for in-terms of ability and character. 

Colt has some great pics but went a bit too deep with a few pics. Other more knowledgeable people  might disagree but thats just my call. 

John is packing some serious meat there and as a collective probably has about 5 tonnes of weight more than anyone else ! He also has the best tag-team in the draft. Elite just scrapes past him for me. 

35 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Colt, Stig second but its not that close imho. Sammartino and Thesz are legends even if its a old style of wrestling and not as entertaining and slower. 

You didn't register your vote mate 

• Like 1

Just now, Colt Seavers said:

Can I just point out Edge and Christian (greatest tag team of all time...not my words the words of WWF Magazine) are my tag team not Razor Ramon and Scott Hall who are the same person.

This is all rigged votes not counting, pick being manipulated..#StigTrump

Haha fuck sorry mate. Genuine mistake 

tenor.gif?itemid=5276551

7 minutes ago, Colt Seavers said:

Can I just point out Edge and Christian (greatest tag team of all time...not my words the words of WWF Magazine) are my tag team not Razor Ramon and Scott Hall who are the same person.

This is all rigged votes not counting, pick being manipulated..#StigTrump

Edge and Christian were funny as fuck aswell. The 5 second poses superb. The triple threat tlc unbelievable 

3 of my absolute favourite WWF/WWE performers of all time in this group, with Elite having 2 of them, Stone Cold & Foley. (HBK is the other).

This group also has the most wrestlers I know less about and have seen less of, than the other group.

I've gone with Elite, Stone Cold & Foley put him over the top for me, so he just gets my vote.

4 minutes ago, Dynamite said:

3 of my absolute favourite WWF/WWE performers of all time in this group, with Elite having 2 of them, Stone Cold & Foley. (HBK is the other).

This group also has the most wrestlers I know less about and have seen less of, than the other group.

I've gone with Elite, Stone Cold & Foley put him over the top for me, so he just gets my vote.

You utter fucking bellend.