You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

3 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

2 feral teenagers stole my Amazon parcels off the doorstep today in full view of the CCTV. Didn’t even bother to conceal their identify. They got 2 books about WW2 and a box of grass seed. Not worth risking a criminal record for in my view for but each to their own. 

It shouldn't be left on the doorstep! Bastards 

20 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

2 feral teenagers stole my Amazon parcels off the doorstep today in full view of the CCTV. Didn’t even bother to conceal their identify. They got 2 books about WW2 and a box of grass seed. Not worth risking a criminal record for in my view for but each to their own. 

What were the books?

15 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

The battle of Kursk and the Anthony Beevor Berlin. I’ve replaced them both already. 

Kursk was a very interesting subject, the Red Army and the Wehrmacht threw themselves at each other on an unprecedented scale. Ive read a few on that.

• 1 month later...

Your children should be the most precious and important things in your life yet these people who commit these most wicked of crimes serve a few years, are seen as rehabilitated and let out on licence to carry on with their lives.

Those who take the life of a child through murder, abuse or neglect should never see the light of day again.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Strontium said:

Yeah, that would definitely have brought the kid back to life.

No, the broken back/ribs and swallowed tooth (as a result from a punch to the face) finished the poor kid for good after a lifetime of abuse. 

The cunt mother and cunt stepfather do not deserve oxygen. 

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Anubis said:

One of the charges against Lucy Letby was dropped in June. She goes to trial on the others in October.

They are assuming 6 months (!) for the trial. That's a long time for a murder trial. I expect the CPS case will rely a lot on expert witnesses, statistics etc. They have been working on it for years so it can't be obvious that she did it. The trial will be fascinating. 

8 minutes ago, CapeRed said:

And he will probably only serve half that. UK laws on sentencing appears to be a joke.

Ted beat me to it.

There's far too many feral little scrotes knocking about who think they can do as they please, very often left to roam the streets all hours because their parents don't give a fuck and there's no police and no deterrent that scares them enough to stop them.

He'll finish his secondary education, maybe get a degree that he doesn't have to pay for and start a job immediately on release, while good kids have to struggle, get landed with massive tuition fees and have difficulty getting a well paid job at the end of it.

Society is broken.

On 11/07/2022 at 14:33, Harry's Lad said:

The little cunt who murdered Ava White has been sentenced to a minimum of 13 years.

He's 14.

He’ll be free at 27. Let that sink in. Butcher a 12 year old child to death in the street and free to walk that same street at 27 years of age. Mind blowing  

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

12 months in prison for killing someone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-62153644

Honestly surprised more people aren't killed by these reckless lunatics. They're a menace.

The towpath near me is ruined by those lycra clad idiots. Anyway, I put one of them and his bike into the river about a week ago.

Fuck them, selfish cunts.

• Upvote 1

If ‘Jim’ll Fix It’ was still a thing, I’d happily take being molested if it meant he could arrange for me to blast a cyclist into the gutter with a water cannon. Thinking about it, he could even sell me into an international sex ring if I got to shoot one with a stinger missile. As irritating as wasps at a picnic.

• Like 1

Imagine being more arsed about a cunt on a bike than a sniper with a target to shut down a voice. 

FUCK ME. 'consistency' my fucking arse. 

"Lycra Clad Cunt Missile" is still superb. 

And yeah, the cunt should have got longer.