You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

16 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Problem is he fucked several women, allegedly without consent, from a position of wealth, fame and power. Madness.

Obviously it's only alleged but it appears unlikely that 5 different women colluded to come up with the story. I think one was only 16 so if true he deserves everything he gets. He's in Althorp prison. A city player acussed of multiple rapes against schoolgirls being  held in a liverpool prison. That sounds grim as fuck though I suspect he will be kept in solitary 23 hours a day. 

8 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Obviously it's only alleged but it appears unlikely that 5 different women colluded to come up with the story. I think one was only 16 so if true he deserves everything he gets. He's in Althorp prison. A city player acussed of multiple rapes against schoolgirls being  held in a liverpool prison. That sounds grim as fuck though I suspect he will be kept in solitary 23 hours a day. 

Altcourse.

29 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Altcourse. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, skend04 said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/killamarsh-man-accused-four-murders-6436954

The trial of the guy who killed his partner her kids and the friend who was having a sleepover is starting. Charged for raping the 11 year old friend whilst she was on the sleepover too. Absolutely grim. 

Fucking appalling that. Live vivisection with a rusty blunt hacksaw blade is too good for the vermin.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, skend04 said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/killamarsh-man-accused-four-murders-6436954

The trial of the guy who killed his partner her kids and the friend who was having a sleepover is starting. Charged for raping the 11 year old friend whilst she was on the sleepover too. Absolutely grim. 

Unbelievable. How do the parents of the sleepover kid ever get over that ?

Anyone watch 24 hours in police custody last night?

Fella who killed his baby (actually wasn't his they found out).

Absolute reptile him and the babies mum ( who turned up down the nick with a full face of make up and seemed to not give a shit about her kid)

I know coppers get a lot of (rightfully deserved) shit but I don't know how they didn't kick shit out of him

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

Absolute reptile him and the babies mum ( who turned up down the nick with a full face of make up and seemed to not give a shit about her kid)

I know coppers get a lot of (rightfully deserved) shit but I don't know how they didn't kick shit out of him

Yes, when they charged him and kept saying "i beg your fucking pardon" while in so called disbelief and then the video of him being abusive and screaming, what a vile cunt which only the rope can dispatch, and the likes, of. 

3 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Going to watch part 2 tonight but he comes across a total cunt 

On 23/12/2021 at 10:43, Captain Willard said:

Mendy, the City defender, now charged with 7 counts of rape and kept on remand. That's potentially a life sentence, easily 20 years before parole if he's found guilty.   A case study in how to completely fuck up your life from a position of huge fame and wealth. 

He’s been released on bail! 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Christ. Maybe he isn't as guilty as it looks? We will soon find out if he fucks off out of the country or not ! 

It looks like it’s because his trial has been put back to June. He’s obviously got a very good lawyer to persuade a judge there’s no risk of him offending again as there’s been loads more women coming forward. 

4 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

It looks like it’s because his trial has been put back to June. He’s obviously got a very good lawyer to persuade a judge there’s no risk of him offending again as there’s been loads more women coming forward. 

Aah ok. I didn't expect him to be seeing freedom for quite a while. 

On 05/01/2022 at 09:15, littletedwest said:

An angry little waste of space, that. 

24 hours in police custody is boss though. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

An angry little waste of space, that. 

24 hours in police custody is boss though. 

One of the few programmes worth watching to be honest and someone said earlier it would take some fortitude to stop you from whatever knowing a certain cunt is the cunt but having to go through procedures which is rightly so, to prove it. 

Coppers outside the Chester Assizes would of  volunteered to hang them pair of cunts, though to  suppress rage and repulsion must take some doing when interviewing a ghastly individual. 

8 hours ago, Rico1304 said:

The last couple of charges against him came ----- while he was out on bail last time.

This is a great listen about the drug trade through Rotterdam. Interviews with drug runners, lads who hide in containers and then break in and get the drugs, local police and mayors. The figures involved are pure Narcos. All washed were the biggest criminals in the UK work: the City of London. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m0011s0k

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking hell, 7 years for this. Id have the bastard's swinging on the end of a rope.

The statement by her father is heartbreaking.

A man who left his teenage girlfriend unable to walk or talk after she fell out of a van at 60mph while being kidnapped has been jailed for just seven years. 

Angel Lynn, 19, was found lying seriously injured in the carriageway of the A6 near Loughborough, Leicestershire on September 17, 2020.

She suffered a fractured skull and brain injuries and requires round-the-clock care and is unlikely to ever make a full recovery.

Her boyfriend at the time Chay Bowskill, 20, and his friend Rocco Sansome, 20, both denied kidnapping but were found guilty following a trial on Tuesday. 

Jurors were shown CCTV of the moment Bowskill chased down the teenager when she walked off during an argument before he bundled her into a van.

Footage shows Bowskill grabbing her from behind in a bear hug and carrying her back across the road in the village of Mountsorrel.

Angel then fell out of the vehicle as it was travelling along at 60mph at around 10.45am before she was discovered by members of the public.

Paramedics attended the scene and Angel was taken to hospital but despite intensive medical intervention she remains in hospital with life-changing injuries.

Both men were later arrested after detectives uncovered footage of Angel being forced into the van with Sansome driving it away.

Bowskill was also convicted of coercive and controlling behaviour and perverting the course of justice but was cleared of causing grievous bodily harm.

Prosecutors alleged Bowskill had thrown his partner out of the van but it could not be proved how Angel fell from the vehicle. On Wednesday he was jailed for seven-and-a-half years while Sansome, of Birstall, was sentenced to 21 months in prison at Leicester Crown Court.

Judge Timothy Spencer QC described Bowskill as "vile" and said if it wasn't for the kidnap Angel would not have suffered her "devastating injuries."

He told the defendant his treatment of his girlfriend was "degrading" and she was belittled to the point she must have "felt worthless".

Detective Chief Inspector Tony Yarwood, from the East Midlands Special Operations Unit Major Crime team, said: "Angel is a young woman who had plans and aspirations in place and the rest of her life to look forward to.

"Because of the extent of her injuries she now faces constant medical treatment and round the clock care.

"Her family remain devastated by what has happened and I praise the strength and bravery they have shown and continue to demonstrate to this day.

"No verdict or subsequent sentence can make up for the quality of life this young woman has lost. "I can only hope that in time her family can find some comfort knowing justice has been done."

In a heartbreaking statement issued after the case, Angel's dad, Paddy, said: "Our lives have been changed beyond recognition forever.

"Angel was so full of life and had such a great future ahead of her.

"That future has sadly been taken away from her. "The catastrophic injuries Angel suffered will mean life will never be the same for her or our family.

"Every day is not only a huge struggle for Angel but also a huge struggle for our family and friends.

"We are lucky in some ways as we are a close family, we have lots of lovely friends who help us and people that care in other ways.

"We try to remain strong but we know that every day will be difficult and a struggle for us all especially for Angel.

"I know that Angel will never get married now and I will never get to walk my daughter down the aisle.

"Nikki and I will never be grandparents to Angel's children. We don't know what the future holds for our daughter but we try to put smiles on our faces each day but inside our hearts are bleeding out.

"We'd like to thank all the officers involved in the investigation, our family liaison officers and our barrister, Mr Janes for their support throughout the last 16 months.

"They have all worked so hard and their dedication to Angel's case has been remarkable."