You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Crime and Punishment

1 hour ago, Rico1304 said:

Here’s the judgment. Be warned it’s pretty upsetting.  

Sounds like she blamed the little boy for her miscarriage. The dad's motives are still unclear, especially if he had been nice to him before, but I think I've read all I'm going to about this now. They're not going to enjoy prison.

I did note in the judgement that "shit" and "fuck" were printed but "c***" was in always in asterix.

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

No but she's also in prison for manslaughter . Stabbed her partner and watched him bleed to death for 45 minutes. 3 evil fuckers. 

Yep

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

What hope did the poor kid have with this trio of cunts being responsible for his upbringing.

Yep

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Step forward scouser Mr Maudsley.

Was reading about this fella, killed a child abuser, went to nick and killed 3 more.

Robert Maudsley, 68, is believed to be too dangerous to mix with prisoners and guards at HMP Wakefield in West Yorkshire. So he instead spends 23 hours a day locked alone inside a glass box beneath the jail, with a concrete slab to sleep on, a table and chair made of compressed cardboard, and a toilet and sink bolted to the floor.  

An ex from years ago gave me a book called A Child Called It. I think thats the last time I cried genuine hysterical tears. No child deserves anything but love and care. People are fucking horrible. 

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Step forward scouser Mr Maudsley.

Was reading about this fella, killed a child abuser, went to nick and killed 3 more.

Robert Maudsley, 68, is believed to be too dangerous to mix with prisoners and guards at HMP Wakefield in West Yorkshire. So he instead spends 23 hours a day locked alone inside a glass box beneath the jail, with a concrete slab to sleep on, a table and chair made of compressed cardboard, and a toilet and sink bolted to the floor.  

I’ve read interviews with him, he’s articulate and intelligent. Apparently as a kid his parents used to lock him in his room on his own for 6 months at a time. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I’ve read interviews with him, he’s articulate and intelligent. Apparently as a kid his parents used to lock him in his room on his own for 6 months at a time. 

Phew, for a minute there I was worried he posted on here 

• Upvote 1

Thankfully seen why not to watch the videos so have managed to avoid them or any great detail.

I just don’t get how.  My wee dolls sick and that sore cry has me in bits.  I hate that I can’t do anything to take it away.  How the fuck could you ever be responsible for causing it.  Utter vile twisted sock bastards need putting down like a bad dog.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Solihull's Director of Children's Services was being paid a salary of £122,294. How much more would it have taken, do you think, for this not to happen?

Using that logic, why not just do away with staff and resources altogether and just pay one man at the top a big wedge? 

4 minutes ago, Jack the Sipper said:

Using that logic, why not just do away with staff and resources altogether and just pay one man at the top a big wedge? 

Well it wasn't my logic, was it. Comprehension failure aside, social workers are fairly well paid in general. 

2 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Well it wasn't my logic, was it. Comprehension failure aside, social workers are fairly well paid in general. 

The only people who anyone should be pointing the blame at is the two sub-human scumbags who have just been sent down. 

Look at the little darling's face. An innocent and naive kid who deserved to be happy yet was tortured to the point of questioning why nobody loved him. Sick to my stomach hearing the details of this on the news earlier.

Evil beyond comprehension, may they get what should be coming to them.

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Spend 10 years cutting services to the bone,then blame them when something goes wrong.

Swish.

FFt4LjGWYAQJXPA.jpeg.jpg

I think we always need someone to blame but the uncomfortable truth is some people are just fucked up.

It's funny because I know a couple of couples who've tried for adoption, all of them would be wonderful parents yet the hoops you have to jump through are off the scale, you need a job, history of no depression, letter off the Pope all sorts of shit.

Nature though, can land anyone with a kid, repeatedly.

• Upvote 1

That poor kid. No fingers need pointing at anyone but the two vile cunts who are now about to start a life of what I hope is absolute hell. 

That Ava in Liverpool last week had her throat sliced because the lads she was with argued with another bunch of lads then left. The lads came back and one of them has killed her. Same rat screamed "get off me I'm only a kid" to the policeman who caught him streets away. The fucking state of society. 

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I think we always need someone to blame but the uncomfortable truth is some people are just fucked up.

It's funny because I know a couple of couples who've tried for adoption, all of them would be wonderful parents yet the hoops you have to jump through are off the scale, you need a job, history of no depression, letter off the Pope all sorts of shit.

Think that's more down to the process though isnt it?

Without shadow of a doubt areas like social care have been absolutely hammered during the last 10 years and they know if they say anything, they will be accused of using it as an excuse. 

6 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Probably the Pope letter, deffo red flag.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I nearly started to cry in the pub at the beginning of the Watford game when they put the you were loved alongside his picture on the screen, my missus was like what the fucks up.  Just teetering on thinking about it makes me emotional. Those bastards.

Same, but I was at home.