Quantcast
Bournemouth (H) Premier League 7/3/2020 - 12:30 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Bournemouth (H) Premier League 7/3/2020 - 12:30

16 minutes ago, redheart said:

I have a bad feeling about this.

Salah will set fire to his own beard and Mane will kick their goalkeeper in the head. We lose 2-1

I reckon Jordan Ibe will drive his Bentley onto the pitch, score a hattrick and run over Klopp. However I am an eternal optimist so it could get worse. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Defence and forwards pick themselves.

In midfield I'd go for Ox on the right, Milner on the left and Gini in the middle.

Fabihno has been gash since he came back. 

I think it will be Fab , Gini and AN Other ( Ox probably )

We're snotting Bournemouth tomorrow.  No excuses .just an old fashioned  dry bumming with nothing for the TV whoppers ,predicting our collapse, to get excited about. 

12 hours ago, magicrat said:

We're snotting Bournemouth tomorrow.  No excuses .just an old fashioned  dry bumming with nothing for the TV whoppers ,predicting our collapse, to get excited about. 

I hope you are right,but after 30 barren league years it's not easy to quell my hysterical fanny.

Panic.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I'm more worried about some bastard coughing on me. Luckily the club have finally filled the sanitiser dispensers that have been empty for the last 2 years. Every cloud I suppose. 

Someone's due a thumping from us, hopefully today. 

10 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Can't watch it today and I'm pretty unhappy about it. Getting back to winning ways will correct that though. As Blackadder says "we are not at home to mister cock-up".

My missus said that this morning as well. To be fair, it was 3:30 am and I'd just fallen over taking my trousers off and woken her up, but still.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

What's weather like there is a storm coming in hope our match is over in calm conditions then it hits gale force for later kick offs

Hope we RAIN goals on them in a THUNDEROUS display. 

Adrian, Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Milner, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Salah, Firmino.

Subs: Lonergan, Keita, Minamino, Lallana, Origi, Matip, Williams.

Bournemouth:

Ramsdale, Stacey, S. Cook, Ake, A. Smith, L. Cook, Lerma, Billing, Stanislas, Fraser, C. Wilson.

Subs: Boruc, Simpson, Rico, Surman, Gosling, Surridge, Solanke.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, aws said:

No Robertson. Milner at LB. 

Probably enforced however from what I saw of Bournemouth last week a canny decision. They pretty effective dealing with crosses into box terrible when being driven at through middle. Dont need attacking fullbacks today big offensive onus on Ox Gini and Firminho . I predict our penalty award drought will end today.