You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bournemouth (H) Premier League 7/3/2020 - 12:30

Bjornebye

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Won more games than the invincibles but Arsenal are still the best team ever to win the premier league apparently

It’s all they’ve got to cling to at the moment. Currently being held by West Ham and unlikely to finish in a a European place. Aubamayang off. Lacazette off. Still paying the Pepe instalments for four years so limited transfer budget. And an unproven Action Man figure at the helm.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

It’s all they’ve got to cling to at the moment. Currently being held by West Ham and unlikely to finish in a a European place. Aubamayang off. Lacazette off. Still paying the Pepe instalments for four years so limited transfer budget. And an unproven Action Man figure at the helm.

Love it. Shit fan base. Hope we nick that Saka off them because he will go nowhere there. 

6 minutes ago, Code said:

We dont need nine points at all.

City will most likely not reach 85 points, so at the end of thecsay, one more win will do.

People are obviously talking about the mathematical chance of catching us. We need nine more points as it stands to win the premier league, no matter what city do. It's not probable that city can catch us, but it's not at the moment impossible. It's not probable that city will lose all of their games and we won it today, it's not impossible. 

12 minutes ago, DaveT said:

Wow! I must have been at a different match!

I think that on MOTD highlights every week. 

Other title contenders grinding out results in previous seasons when playing badly: "That's the stuff of champions!!"
Liverpool grinding out results when playing badly: "They're not playing like Champions"

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Won more games than the invincibles but Arsenal are still the best team ever to win the premier league apparently

They mock us over the 30 years but it's already been 16 since they last won it, and it doesnt look like that's going to change anytime soon 

• Upvote 1

Soon as I saw Milner at the head of the line in the tunnel, I relaxed. However, it didn’t last long !! Anfield is one nervous stadium currently, and after they conned the 1st goal, we had a massive graft to take control. Milner. Here’s a man who gives it all. He saved our bacon today, because we really are fragile at the back currently, and with little imagination going forward, the third goal was elusive.

Today showed us just how palpable the nervousness is in the stands. Singing and chanting was brief, before the return to long terms of almost silence. 30 yrs is a long wait and fuck me I can barely cope. At 62, my old ticker is skipping beats with every passing error and 50-50 second ball, and it felt the same for 53,000 fans. Breaking into ‘we’re gonna win the league’ two minutes into injury time says it all.

The problem is, it really is a synergy, and the players react to the crowd, just like the crowd react to the players. 

A very nervy win, but after Utd beat Citeh we can all relax.

• Upvote 1