You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bournemouth (H) Premier League 7/3/2020 - 12:30

Bjornebye

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, viRdjil said:

I just don’t like posters with agendas. Notice how loads more people gave Ox shit for missing from 30 yards than Bobby missing a sitter a minute ago. 

Bobby's been brilliant for a few seasons. And you have plenty of agendas yourself, Bobby being the prime example.

• Upvote 7

Guest Alex_K
11 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

He has only two less goal contributions this season, in the beginning of March, than he had for the whole of last season. Don't talk crap. 

I guess I'm the fool for initiating a discussion with a bit of a weird/hormonal Canadian on a Liverpool internet forum so that said, I'll let this be my final comment but .. if you think 8 goals total and no home goals in 19 games is a reasonable return from a centre forward playing for statistically the most successful domestic team in the history of football, and that its as reasonable to jump on another commenter who reasons we may therefore be in the market for a goal-scoring forward as him calling Firmino "shit" .. well, I'll let that be your prerogative. Its a bit of a stupid arguement to maintain I think, but such is the unwavering committment to being 'right'. He's underperforming in all metrics compared to the last 2 seasons as you've just shown in your last post, but dont let the facts obstruct you.

In better news, thank god for that. That was always going to be a horrible game after the last 2 matches. Title is coming home.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Bobby's been brilliant for a few seasons. And you have plenty of agendas yourself, Bobby being the prime example.

Just call the game as you see it. Ox was by some distance our best midfielder today. Fabinho stank the place out and has been poor for weeks now...

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Alex_K said:

if you think 8 goals total and no home goals in 19 games is a reasonable return from a centre forward playing for statistically the most successful domestic team in the history of football, 

Surely that part shows it is. 

He's going through a bit of a poor spell as are most of our players. Not really a shock as they've been playing week in week out for 2/3 years under immense pressure it's bound to take its toll. 

I agree we need another option, personally I think we need two. 

• Upvote 1

Nerves are still bad even looking at livescore, glad I didn't have to actually watch that. A big relief that we've moved past that Watford result with a win, anything else would have been a gutter considering our form lately.

Well done Reds, Everton next in the league and looking forward to it, kind of. It'll be a mad game I bet and probably not easy with Ancelotti having sorted them out so much, unless they lose focus knowing how close we are and we play well enough.