You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bournemouth (H) Premier League 7/3/2020 - 12:30

Bjornebye

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, redheart said:

I have a bad feeling about this.

Salah will set fire to his own beard and Mane will kick their goalkeeper in the head. We lose 2-1

I reckon Jordan Ibe will drive his Bentley onto the pitch, score a hattrick and run over Klopp. However I am an eternal optimist so it could get worse. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Defence and forwards pick themselves.

In midfield I'd go for Ox on the right, Milner on the left and Gini in the middle.

Fabihno has been gash since he came back. 

I think it will be Fab , Gini and AN Other ( Ox probably )

12 hours ago, magicrat said:

We're snotting Bournemouth tomorrow.  No excuses .just an old fashioned  dry bumming with nothing for the TV whoppers ,predicting our collapse, to get excited about. 

I hope you are right,but after 30 barren league years it's not easy to quell my hysterical fanny.

10 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Can't watch it today and I'm pretty unhappy about it. Getting back to winning ways will correct that though. As Blackadder says "we are not at home to mister cock-up".

My missus said that this morning as well. To be fair, it was 3:30 am and I'd just fallen over taking my trousers off and woken her up, but still.

• Upvote 2

I hope we will witness a Liverpool cunting of the Bournemouth bastard in the first half. Then a Liverpool bastarding of the Bournemouth cunt in the second half. 

13 minutes ago, aws said:

No Robertson. Milner at LB. 

Probably enforced however from what I saw of Bournemouth last week a canny decision. They pretty effective dealing with crosses into box terrible when being driven at through middle. Dont need attacking fullbacks today big offensive onus on Ox Gini and Firminho . I predict our penalty award drought will end today.