Quantcast
Cheltenham 2020 - Page 7 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

15 hours ago, magicrat said:

Ended the week £100 up so looking forward to buying myself a small bottle of hand sanitiser 

I have some surplus bog roll I can sell you mate. Daughter just turned up with 4 packets (yeah, I laughed as well) as her boyfriend is self employed and has a pass to shop in the cash and carry. Apparently they have shit loads of it. We now have about 80 bog rolls whereas before the weekly shop yesterday we were contemplating wiping out arse with newspaper. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

I have some surplus bog roll I can sell you mate. Daughter just turned up with 4 packets (yeah, I laughed as well) as her boyfriend is self employed and has a pass to shop in the cash and carry. Apparently they have shit loads of it. We now have about 80 bog rolls whereas before the weekly shop yesterday we were contemplating wiping out arse with newspaper. 

I remember my Nan used to rip up the Echo and put it in the outside loo ( they did have an inside bog as well!) . Hangover from the war I guess .

Anyway thanks for your kind offer but as I type delivery of 48 rolls just tipped up .

My Mrs has been buying these recycled paper ones for years online so apparently existing customers are a priority. She is very pleased with herself !

26 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I remember my Nan used to rip up the Echo and put it in the outside loo ( they did have an inside bog as well!) . Hangover from the war I guess .

Anyway thanks for your kind offer but as I type delivery of 48 rolls just tipped up .

My Mrs has been buying these recycled paper ones for years online so apparently existing customers are a priority. She is very pleased with herself !

So she should be, she's saved your arse from the Tory press! 

• Upvote 1

On 13/03/2020 at 13:37, Jairzinho said:

Could have fucking walked over it.

Had the cunt in two doubles and a treble.

I was in BetFred earlier and the next door neighbour got his £60 win stake back on Goshen, the lad behind the counter said he did but wasn't sure why they done it, a bit odd 

26 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I was in BetFred earlier and the next door neighbour got his £60 win stake back on Goshen, the lad behind the counter said he did but wasn't sure why they done it, a bit odd 

Faller/Unseating insurance?

Might be automatic as a bonus with Betfred.

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

It'll be that. Similar to other bookies 2nd place, stake back as a free bet offer. 

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Cleaning up today...

Might set myself a limit of 20p for next Cheltenham.

50p a race on big outsiders would be my strategy. 1 winner all week and you're up.

1 hour ago, Jairzinho said:

Yes possibly, though I'll bet they made a few bob on those bets while still running. Sunshineandbubbles is my ew tonight, please turn the water into wine. 

8 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Anybody watch the Uttoxeter race then? Horse called Legal Eyes took an absolutely horrendous looking fall. Legs twitching everywhere. 

Don't think it'll make it, sadly. 

Awful to see that. 

Fuckin' place pots again, I had the 25/1 winner the 5th and bet down, the Times give it, what a twat. I done one on the first day at Cheltenham and had 4 winners and a 3rd, as your Ma used to say, You'll do it no more, cunt.