Quantcast
Cheltenham 2020 - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

This is the worst Champion Hurdle field in my lifetime. When you think back to the greats that have run in and won this race, Night Nurse, Monksfield, Sea Pigeon, Birds Nest, See You Then, Hardy Eustace, Istabraq, Morley Street, Dawn Run and there isn't one this time worth the name.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

This is the worst Champion Hurdle field in my lifetime. When you think back to the greats that have run in and won this race, Night Nurse, Monksfield, Sea Pigeon, Birds Nest, See You Then, Hardy Eustace, Istabraq, Morley Street, Dawn Run and there isn't one this time worth the name.

It's genuinely the worse Hurdle race of the day. 

Benie Des Dieux or Honeysuckle from the mare's race would win this, and whoever wins the Supreme will probably run to a level that would have won this.

If Epatante doesn't win this it'll almost certainly be won by a horse that probably wouldn't win the Ballymore.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Don't even have to look back that far.

Hurricane Fly, Faugheen, Rock on Ruby and Buveur D'Air would all win this on the bridle.

• Upvote 1

1.30 Mario De Pail - a bloke called Mario painted my house

2.10 Rouge vif - he’s a massive red

2.50 Vinndication - play footie with the part owner (not Carol Vorderman)

3.30 Silver streak - likes the mud

4.10 meh

4.50 Espoir de Guye - mud again

My mate is in one of those tipping things , I opted not to , but he says they’ve done okish and have had a few go in, he messages me some but I choose my own so yesterday he sent me Imperial Aura 4.50 which gets a good word in my paper and looks like it’s the favourite, 

Heaven Help Us in the first more like it to set the trend.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Good too see my tipping quality never diminishes , was on Eilixir Danay which got me excited  before falling.

Got it down to a choice between Put The Kettle on & Cash Back  , guess which I backed ?

On 04/03/2020 at 20:52, ZonkoVille77 said:

Put the Kettle On not running in the Northern Trust now and will go Arkle. That's one of my NRNB ones out. I'll back it for the Arkle anyhow but it's a much tougher test. I'll go with Hold the Note in the Northern Trust instead. 

Shout.... 

On 04/03/2020 at 20:52, ZonkoVille77 said:

Put the Kettle On not running in the Northern Trust now and will go Arkle. That's one of my NRNB ones out. I'll back it for the Arkle anyhow but it's a much tougher test. I'll go with Hold the Note in the Northern Trust instead. 

I literally knocked the table over in the pub. 25 each way on it and happy as a pig in shite.

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Just backed Honeysuckle at 4/5 in the without BDD market on Skybet. I think that's a decent price. 

Forgot about this until I checked my account.