You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest Pistonbroke
15 hours ago, magicrat said:

Ended the week £100 up so looking forward to buying myself a small bottle of hand sanitiser 

I have some surplus bog roll I can sell you mate. Daughter just turned up with 4 packets (yeah, I laughed as well) as her boyfriend is self employed and has a pass to shop in the cash and carry. Apparently they have shit loads of it. We now have about 80 bog rolls whereas before the weekly shop yesterday we were contemplating wiping out arse with newspaper. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

I have some surplus bog roll I can sell you mate. Daughter just turned up with 4 packets (yeah, I laughed as well) as her boyfriend is self employed and has a pass to shop in the cash and carry. Apparently they have shit loads of it. We now have about 80 bog rolls whereas before the weekly shop yesterday we were contemplating wiping out arse with newspaper. 

I remember my Nan used to rip up the Echo and put it in the outside loo ( they did have an inside bog as well!) . Hangover from the war I guess .

Anyway thanks for your kind offer but as I type delivery of 48 rolls just tipped up .

My Mrs has been buying these recycled paper ones for years online so apparently existing customers are a priority. She is very pleased with herself !

Guest Pistonbroke
26 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I remember my Nan used to rip up the Echo and put it in the outside loo ( they did have an inside bog as well!) . Hangover from the war I guess .

Anyway thanks for your kind offer but as I type delivery of 48 rolls just tipped up .

My Mrs has been buying these recycled paper ones for years online so apparently existing customers are a priority. She is very pleased with herself !

So she should be, she's saved your arse from the Tory press! 

On 13/03/2020 at 13:37, Jairzinho said:

Could have fucking walked over it.

Had the cunt in two doubles and a treble.

I was in BetFred earlier and the next door neighbour got his £60 win stake back on Goshen, the lad behind the counter said he did but wasn't sure why they done it, a bit odd 

26 minutes ago, easytoslip said:

I was in BetFred earlier and the next door neighbour got his £60 win stake back on Goshen, the lad behind the counter said he did but wasn't sure why they done it, a bit odd 

Faller/Unseating insurance?

Might be automatic as a bonus with Betfred.