You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Treble - Envoi Allen, Defi Du Seuil, Tiger Roll.

E/W Double - 14:10 Copperhead, 14:50 Dame De Compagnie

Double - Copperhead, Tiger Roll.

Singles -

13:30 - The Big Breakaway, Longhouse Poet

16:50 - Tronador, Repetitio

17:30 - Queens Brook, Eskylane

• Upvote 1

Ballymore - Envoi Allen win, Big Breakaway e/w
RSA - Copperhead e/w, Minella Indo win
Coral Cup - DDC, Black Tears
QM - DDS
Cross country- Urgent De Gregaine, Arlequin Dallier both e/w
Boodles - Tronador, Mick Pastor
Bumper - Darling Daughter, Israel Champ, Eskylane all e/w

• Upvote 1

Still squeezing little bets out of the matched betting from the few accounts that are still profitable. £120 up today and that’s with some rotten luck thrown in on my ‘extra place’ bets. The offers are never as good after the first day so if I can replicate that once or twice more this week I’ll be delighted. I only straight up gambled £15 on the nags and a tenner on a footy acca and naturally lost it all. I’m fucking shite. 

4 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Forgot about this until I checked my account.

Had Honeysuckle at 3.5 decimal,about 9/4 or thereabouts. Laid it off so didnt win anything. Got a free bet on Betfred for getting 2nd in the first race and usually i straight punt it but this time I laid it off and won with the free bet! Foxy Forever 6/1 at Newcastle.

• Upvote 1

I quite like the look of Traffic Fluide in the 2:50 tomorrow. 22/1.

It's been ran over fences mainly and has only had 1 run over hurdles. It's been up against some top level chasers and done alright. In it's last race (on soft ground) it looked set to win and beat the much hyped Cyrname only to have a fairly heavy fall at the last. 

A lot depends on how it runs after a heavy fall and if it reverts back to hurdles well. 

It seems weird to see it go from top level chases down to handicap hurdle company. It could be a prep run for the National, which it holds an entry for.

14 hours ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I quite like the look of Traffic Fluide in the 2:50 tomorrow. 22/1.

It's been ran over fences mainly and has only had 1 run over hurdles. It's been up against some top level chasers and done alright. In it's last race (on soft ground) it looked set to win and beat the much hyped Cyrname only to have a fairly heavy fall at the last. 

A lot depends on how it runs after a heavy fall and if it reverts back to hurdles well. 

It seems weird to see it go from top level chases down to handicap hurdle company. It could be a prep run for the National, which it holds an entry for.

Well, that was shite. 

Had the winner in a Lucky 15 though.