You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) FA Cup. 3/3/2020 - 19:75

Bjornebye

30 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Yeah, we need someone to slice the half-time oranges now Critchley has gone.

Give a man a fish, he will feed his family for a day

Give Karius the half-time oranges to slice and he will come back with two half eaten double-deckers, a broken clothes maiden and a bag of sawdust. 

16 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Lad who usually is spot on with the team on twitter says the back line is:

Adrian

Williams

Matip

Lovren 

Lewis

Makes sense I suppose. Keep Gomez back for the priority games. Midfield of Milner, Pedro, Lallana. With Mini, Jones and Origi. Maybe we'll play 4-2-3-1. 

39 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

If so then that is perfect. Really hope Williams gets a game in particular. 

Yes,Williams and Jones definitely deserve a place on merit ,would like to see Gomez and Milner too.I just want to beat the plastic flag waving gobshites so just hope whoever's selected play well and get at them

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aws said:

Makes sense I suppose. Keep Gomez back for the priority games. Midfield of Milner, Pedro, Lallana. With Mini, Jones and Origi. Maybe we'll play 4-2-3-1. 

Are those your terms of surrender?

How anyone can think an FA Cup game isn't a "priority game" is beyond me. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, halewood pete said:

Yes,Williams and Jones definitely deserve a place on merit ,would like to see Gomez and Milner too.I just want to beat the plastic flag waving gobshites so just hope whoever's selected play well and get at them

This.

Get the fuckers beat. Win the fucking cup.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, aws said:

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

If so then that is perfect. Really hope Williams gets a game in particular. 

obi-wan.jpg

“You are not the fish I went fishing for.”

I’ve no idea what the back line is. Was just hoping to buzz off the Lovren outrage but unfortunately none surfaced.

• Upvote 6

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

obi-wan.jpg

I’ve no idea what the back line is. Was just hoping to buzz off the Lovren outrage but unfortunately none surfaced.

Well you raised my hopes and smashed them back down so in a way ... you still won. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

Lad who usually is spot on with the team on twitter says the back line is:

Adrian

Williams

Matip

Lovren 

Lewis

51 minutes ago, Anubis said:

obi-wan.jpg

I’ll be invoicing you for the bobblehead Klopp figurine that I just melted on the hob, once the severe headache that the fumes are giving me subsides.