Quantcast
Chelsea (A) FA Cup. 3/3/2020 - 19:75 - Page 3 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Chelsea (A) FA Cup. 3/3/2020 - 19:75

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

All I care about is the league. 4 more wins. 

This for me as well...I think being so far ahead has made a lot of us take our eye off the main prize I know we are well ahead but for arguments sake we lose Saturday the next games after that are Everton, City and Palace (who are never easy at home)

Win Saturday and City have Utd away Sunday, lose Saturday and they might just see a chance with the pressure mounting

I mean the crowd v West Ham seemed nervous as fuck imagine it that lead got cut to single figures...

I'd love to win the cup again but I want that league more than ever so if Jurgen rests a few then I'm cool with it..

We lost one game.

The lead in the league will NOT be into single figures. We'll have the fucking thing sewn up before the middle of April; maybe long before. 

Meanwhile, we've got an FA Cup and a Champions League to concentrate on. 

• Upvote 2

If we aren't going full strength then I'd like to see

Adrian

Williams

Matip

Gomez 

Robertson

Milner

Fabinho

Lallana

Salah

Minamino

Mane 

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

We lost one game.

The lead in the league will NOT be into single figures. We'll have the fucking thing sewn up before the middle of April; maybe long before. 

Something the Invincibles didn't have to bother themselves with for long. 

23 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

We lost one game.

I know deep down you're right but I'm just a panicky fucker

• Upvote 1

From the presser, sounds like it'll be very similar to the team that started at Shrewsbury, hopefully Milner in there somewhere.

4 minutes ago, DaveT said:

From the presser, sounds like it'll be very similar to the team that started at Shrewsbury, hopefully Milner in there somewhere.

God knows why.   That team isnt winning the cup, the league is over and we'd be much better rotating against Bournemouth for the must win game against Atletico. 

We'll go with a bench/kids team for this one so we can play a full team in the next two. Jurgen won't take anything for granted so he'll concentrate on the big two competitions until the league is won. 

This isn't what I'd play (I'd go even stronger), but we should at least be playing something like this. Any weaker and I'd be quite dissapointed. I really want us to win the FA Cup after seeing them cheating cunts cheat their way to another trophy.

Would mean three/four first teamers, two youngers, rest bench players. A fair balance of experience and youth. None of the other youngsters have made a case to be starters other than Elliot, who I'd bring on as first attacking sub if needed.

Adrian,

Williams, Matip, Gomez, Milner,

Fabinho, Lallana

Jones

Minamino, Salah, Origi.

It'd be great to see us go close to full team. Rotate a few tired/injured players.

Adrian

Williams

Matip

VVD

Robertson

Fabinho

Lallana

Jones

Mane

Origi

Salah

41 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just realised the referee is that Chris Kavanagh from Manchester. Fuck. 

And he was on VAR last week when he shafted Chelsea against the Mancs, so might feel he owes them one

6 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Think Lampards main priority will be getting in to top 4 so expect him to rotate too

He will see the fa cup as a chance for some glory as well though. Can’t see him rotating too much. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He will see the fa cup as a chance for some glory as well though. Can’t see him rotating too much. 

Gap in league only 3 points to mancs/wolves and 5 to sheff/spurs and being 3 down to bayern will be amazed if he doesent rotate

25 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

Anybody know what sort of squad we’ve brought for this one, Klopp has never taken the FA cup seriously since he’s been here.

Usual XI for this one mate.

fwvl9tt8ujp11.jpg