You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) FA Cup. 3/3/2020 - 19:75

Bjornebye

To be fair every season under Klopp we've been shite aroind this time if the season. Last season we had that run of draws around about now. That's the only comfort I'll take, but Klopp needs to figure out a way to stop this happening cos these breaks dont do any good. 

Guest Alex_K

Actually played well tonight - lacking a goal scorer up top (a lot of 1-0s papered over those cracks) & freak first goal changes the game - 2nd goal ends it. Very different performance to at Watford. Frustrating we are resting players though. There’s potentially only a couple more meaningful games left this season .. why rest key players after a break and at the beginning of March ..

This half has been fucking horrendous. No redeeming features after a good first half. Jones will have learned a big lesson after giving the ball away for their goal. Standard homer ref, but a fucking horrific performance from about minute 55. First teamers out there not getting a rest, Fabinho looking like he's never played football before.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Actually played very well tonight - lacking a goal scorer up top (a lot of 1-0s papered over those cracks) & freak first goal changes the game. Very different performance to at Watford.

I'm sorry, but just no. We've been dire

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Ah superfan alert.

I've been pointing out the performances for a while. Just because we were winning doesn't mean we were playing well. And now we are not winning but playing in the same vein.

No. Not a superfan. Just someone who realises these players have given us a 97’point season, a CL trophy, a Super Cup, a Club World Cup, and probably a PL with a possible record points total. And they’ve won all but two games in that PL. And 52 years in I know what YNWA means.

I’m not a superfan. Just someone who realises how lucky I am to have seen it. And that’s what makes you a spoilt, entitled little dickhead.

Hope that helps.

• Upvote 4

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

Thinking that it would be a terrible idea to prioritise a diminished domestic cup over a league game before the title is guaranteed?

Not that, just the constant ‘we’re in the shit if we don’t win this’. We can afford to lose at Bournemouth if it happens, just hopefully it won’t.