You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) FA Cup. 3/3/2020 - 19:75

Bjornebye

Guest Pistonbroke

Proper cup tie this, thought we played well but just not precise enough in front of goal. Mane was put through twice but seemed a bit too slow to go on, he'd be slotting those away for fun normally. Not sure what the fuck Fab was thinking about for their goal and Adrian was even worse, but shit happens. Origi has been dog shit again, hard to tell if he's actually trying as he always looks laid back, needs to buck his ideas up though as he's been a passenger for a while now when played. 

I fucking hate Chelsea, their fans are toxic wankers and sum up everything what is wrong in the UK, fucking gobshyte wankers with their shit songs. 

I'd take Origi off at H/T myself, Salh on in his place and play Mane more central and let Jones hug the wing more where he is way better than Origi. 

We've created enough. A horrific keeper error and equally horrific shooting and we're down again. 
It's massively frustrating but allison has to play here. He didn't need a rest. It's obvious klopp doesn't care much about the fa cup and that's his decision but since we lost on sat, we could've went full strength tonight and played this team against Bournemouth at home.

I fucking hate chelsea, always the victim? Fuck off and have a car crash, you utter cunts. Did I say I hate that fucking willian as well?

And why the fuck are we caught unawares when teams come at us fast in the first few minutes? We're not even competing for the 3rd ball never mind the second.

Suicide ball for Fabinho that leads to their goal, you just cannot play sloppy balls like that in front of your box. Adrian, looks a little unsighted  and doesnt get his body behind the ball.

Sadio strolling around but still looks our best player. Jones looked completely annonymous in that half which is disappointing. Williams is also getting caught out a little too often.

Should really have scored at least when we had those 3 efforts in quick succession but they were all too close to the keeper. Last thing we want is extra time so it's shit or bust in the 2nd half as far as Im concerned.

Get Lonergan on up front!

Best we've played for weeks. Let down by our finishing.  

I hope we move Origi to the middle because he's not contributing.

The game's there for the taking if we can actually score because I don't think Chelsea can keep up this pace the whole game. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Chavs defence is woeful, you can see why they are in a scrap for 4th when they should have had it sewn up weeks ago. Hope they miss out, horrible cunts. Every bit as horrible as both Manc clubs. I'll actually be rooting for our bitter neighbours at the weekend. 

Just now, Leyton388 said:

I'm desperate for us to win the FA cup and it is quite annoying that Klopp doesnt care much about it. 

Dear Leyton388

Unfortunately, on this occasion I cannot grant your request, not through choice anyway.

As much as you want Liverpool to win the FA Cup it is my job to do everything that I can to help Liverpool to win the Premier League and the Champion’s League as there are millions of people around the world who want that to happen, so I really do not want to let them down.

Luckily for you, we have won FA Cups in the past and we will win FA Cups in the future because that is football.

The problem is when you are 10 years old you think that things will always be as they are now but if there is one thing I can tell you as 52 years old it is that this most definitely isn't the case.

Regards

Jürgen.

• Upvote 2