You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Chelsea (A) FA Cup. 3/3/2020 - 19:75

Bjornebye

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

All I care about is the league. 4 more wins. 

This for me as well...I think being so far ahead has made a lot of us take our eye off the main prize I know we are well ahead but for arguments sake we lose Saturday the next games after that are Everton, City and Palace (who are never easy at home)

Win Saturday and City have Utd away Sunday, lose Saturday and they might just see a chance with the pressure mounting

I mean the crowd v West Ham seemed nervous as fuck imagine it that lead got cut to single figures...

I'd love to win the cup again but I want that league more than ever so if Jurgen rests a few then I'm cool with it..

11 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

We lost one game.

The lead in the league will NOT be into single figures. We'll have the fucking thing sewn up before the middle of April; maybe long before. 

Meanwhile, we've got an FA Cup and a Champions League to concentrate on. 

Something the Invincibles didn't have to bother themselves with for long. 

23 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

We lost one game.

The lead in the league will NOT be into single figures. We'll have the fucking thing sewn up before the middle of April; maybe long before. 

Meanwhile, we've got an FA Cup and a Champions League to concentrate on. 

I know deep down you're right but I'm just a panicky fucker

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, DaveT said:

From the presser, sounds like it'll be very similar to the team that started at Shrewsbury, hopefully Milner in there somewhere.

God knows why.   That team isnt winning the cup, the league is over and we'd be much better rotating against Bournemouth for the must win game against Atletico. 

We'll go with a bench/kids team for this one so we can play a full team in the next two. Jurgen won't take anything for granted so he'll concentrate on the big two competitions until the league is won. 

This isn't what I'd play (I'd go even stronger), but we should at least be playing something like this. Any weaker and I'd be quite dissapointed. I really want us to win the FA Cup after seeing them cheating cunts cheat their way to another trophy.

Would mean three/four first teamers, two youngers, rest bench players. A fair balance of experience and youth. None of the other youngsters have made a case to be starters other than Elliot, who I'd bring on as first attacking sub if needed.

Adrian,

Williams, Matip, Gomez, Milner,

Fabinho, Lallana

Jones

Minamino, Salah, Origi.

6 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

Think Lampards main priority will be getting in to top 4 so expect him to rotate too

He will see the fa cup as a chance for some glory as well though. Can’t see him rotating too much. 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He will see the fa cup as a chance for some glory as well though. Can’t see him rotating too much. 

Gap in league only 3 points to mancs/wolves and 5 to sheff/spurs and being 3 down to bayern will be amazed if he doesent rotate